Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Why is it that when my mate is in the room with me, there are nowasps, but when he leaves, they just flood in? I'm sitting at my desk, mesmerised by this wasp on the inside of my window, and I'm too feart to go open it fully so he can get out with ease.

Its a big wasp.

I'm such a poove. :(

Why is it that when my mate is in the room with me, there are nowasps, but when he leaves, they just flood in? I'm sitting at my desk, mesmerised by this wasp on the inside of my window, and I'm too feart to go open it fully so he can get out with ease.

Its a big wasp.

Fucking destroy it, think of it as the very personification of your PHd troubles and go for it!

Its a big wasp.

I was sitting on the bog last week and heard this buzzing. It was a wasp buzzing against the bog window. When it landed on the wall next to me I skelped it with the book I was reading on said bog. 'That's a relief', I thought, 'wouldn't like to get stung on the arse'. But lo-and-be-fucking-hold, there was another wasp buzzing against the window. Again i had to wait until it landed in an area where I could squish the mofo, at the same time being quite immobile while taking a dump. Eventually I was able to squish it. I was very relieved, but to my horror there were another 2 wasps buzzing against the window trying to get in. I finished my dump, wiped my arse, checked the windows to ensure they couldn't get in and then got the feck out of there. It was like Hitchcock's Birds, but with wasps. Totally ruined what was until then a very pleasant dump.

I was sitting on the bog last week and heard this buzzing. It was a wasp buzzing against the bog window. When it landed on the wall next to me I skelped it with the book I was reading on said bog. 'That's a relief', I thought, 'wouldn't like to get stung on the arse'. But lo-and-be-fucking-hold, there was another wasp buzzing against the window. Again i had to wait until it landed in an area where I could squish the mofo, at the same time being quite immobile while taking a dump. Eventually I was able to squish it. I was very relieved, but to my horror there were another 2 wasps buzzing against the window trying to get in. I finished my dump, wiped my arse, checked the windows to ensure they couldn't get in and then got the feck out of there. It was like Hitchcock's Birds, but with wasps. Totally ruined what was until then a very pleasant dump.

Fucking hell, is there a heatwave on in Montrose?

Were you having a dump in a honey pot or summit?

The bird I was meant to be going out with tonight cant go as she has had a family member who has had a stroke and is now up in Inverness. Quite night in for me then.

Party tomorrow night tho! :D

The bird I was meant to be going out with tonight cant go as she has had a family member who has had a stroke and is now up in Inverness. Quite night in for me then.

Party tomorrow night tho! :D

Ah, the old 'family member had a stroke' excuse.....