Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

There's a girl that i like but i don't want to try and make a move on her so to speak because, im friends with her and her brother and the fact that she's 14 and i don't want to be called a perv or whatever <_<

Maybe best leaving it as friends for just now. Let's face it as a 17 year old going out with a 14 year old, you couldn't do much more than 'friend' activities anyway..

I don't know when's she's 15

erm, october next year

So you're still 16?

If she's coming up for fifteen any time soon I don't see much wrong with it, assuming you're not boffing her. Age differences matter less and less as you get older, especially only a couple of years or so.

Maybe best leaving it as friends for just now. Let's face it as a 17 year old going out with a 14 year old, you couldn't do much more than 'friend' activities anyway..

Agreed.

Just use the time until she's 16 to show her what a great listener and friend you can be.

And then swear like f**k when she loses her virginity to a complete fanny and asks you, her friend, for advice when she thinks she's pregnant. :bairn

;)

Went up to get my guitar from my mate just there, as arranged, a quarter past 11, chaps the door - nothing. Rung his phone - nothing, house phone - nothing.

Then, at 20 to he comes to the door, claiming he's been in the shower, then as I went to walk through to his room to get my guitar, he told me not to.

Turns out he was shagging his bird when I was sitting waiting on him at the back door. Now, I have no problems with him pelting his bird, but at least have the fucking decency to say that, and tell me to come up an hour or so later on.

Cock.

Really sorry to hear that, Capy.

My step-dad has diabetes amongst a host of other illnesses, my mum has fibromyalgia (a rare, whole of body arthritis type condition) and my step-mum has had breast cancer but is, thankfully, in remission at the minute. Had a scary moment 2 years ago when my dad was working in Ghana when he and all his workmates came down with a tropical disease that they thought was Malaria but which, thankfully, passed.

I couldn't bear to lose any of them and it's terrifying to see them age as you hold them on a pedestal when you're a child but then discover that they're mortals s you get older.

Cheers ..she is better today and just heading to the Docs as i type..fingers crossed..

I hate my work and I don't want to be here. The only enjoyment I get out of the day is helping with classes. :(

Don't want to be here. XBLzoid hate self.

x2, this thing is slowly killing me by a thousand paper cuts.

x2, this thing is slowly killing me by a thousand paper cuts.

Scottish Graduate Fair is next Tuesday and Wednesday. Just got a wee poster, and to be honest, I'm thinking of going along to see if there is anything interesting. Hate self. :(