Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I put on my robe and wizard hat............

and then you'd look wierd :lol:

I'm from Clydebank, just tell me where she lives and I'll pump her on your behalf ;)

i dont know whereabouts she is :lol:

Like you have a choice in the matter anyway, if you ask her for a ride she'll probably tell you to get tae.

good point :lol:

Ah, the old 'family member had a stroke' excuse.....

Saves me money which I never had so Im not that bothered. ;)

Seeing her during next week sometime tho. :D

Looks like it is for me as well.

I will be wanting more of your mixes. ;)

, my mum has fibromyalgia (a rare, whole of body arthritis type condition) and

My uncle has that and it is so debilitating. His was misdiagnosed as ME for years but it was confirmed as fibromyalgia few years back.

I came home sharp as Dr's said my Grandfather ony had couple days left due to phnumonia, I haven't seen him in years as he's completly demented. Mum and Dad went to the care home today and he's rallied and sitting up! This may sound cruel but it would just be fairer if he went as he has no life and is an empty shell.

My uncle has that and it is so debilitating. His was misdiagnosed as ME for years but it was confirmed as fibromyalgia few years back.

I came home sharp as Dr's said my Grandfather ony had couple days left due to phnumonia, I haven't seen him in years as he's completly demented. Mum and Dad went to the care home today and he's rallied and sitting up! This may sound cruel but it would just be fairer if he went as he has no life and is an empty shell.

Yeah, my mum was misdiagnosed for 7 years and given umpteen treatments and operations for totally unrelated conditions.

Sorry to hear about your grandfather, C.J