Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Tonight I went from sitting around doing nothing happily sipping from a can of lager to taking charge of a gig later in the month... How the f**k did this happen?

kind of the same happened to me earlier, was just talking then ended up commiting myself to playing/busking next week in 4hr sessions! :huh: reckon i still remember 5 or six tunes, oh well :(

The wife has one of her pals over for a 'quiet night in'. She's just come crashing into the bedroom, making as much racket as humanly possible and waking me up, then saying 'since you're awake, would you mind taking us into town?'.

Grr....

The wife has one of her pals over for a 'quiet night in'. She's just come crashing into the bedroom, making as much racket as humanly possible and waking me up, then saying 'since you're awake, would you mind taking us into town?'.

Grr....

The imprtant issue here is: does her pal have nice tits?

People who can't use the self service checkouts in supermarkets. It's hardly rocket science. Fuck off back to the gormless looking checkout assistants line if a simple bit of technology bamboozles you that much.

Can I add... using the self scan for stuff that doesn't have a barcode.

Bananas!? f**k off! Stop trying to scan them. They're in a plastic bag! Take them elsewhere, moron, for I am trying to buy stuff that has little black lines on it, and will go through quickly!

People who can't use the self service checkouts in supermarkets. It's hardly rocket science. f**k off back to the gormless looking checkout assistants line if a simple bit of technology bamboozles you that much.

Agree 100% or if they roll in a trolley stuffed to the gunnel's...do they not understand that i need to get my stuff for dinner checked out.

1 tin beans(value) 2 litres Cider(strong) Smirnoff and a bag of ice...3 mins max...

The twice I've used self service checkouts there has been a problem (through no fault of my own). The second time after recieving assistance and it cocking up again I just shoplifted the remaining unscanned items.

That always happens to me when I use them. I've started to think that it really is me and so I don't bother with them anymore.