Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Twice in the last few Sundays around 6.30pm I've found myself flicking through the freeview channels as 6 music is mince at that time (Stuart Maconie's freak zone- bugger off). So I've ended up listening to the charts on radio 1 to try and increase my popular culture knowledge.

On both occasions they've played out the "oooh, who's going to be #1" which is fair enough, it's part of what a chart show is about- but on both occasions the artist in question is already in the studio while they play the last few records(Pixie Lott last time and Chipmunk today). Doesn't that kind of defeat the purpose? They're hardly going to bring them in and say "actually, you're #3- nae joy".

On a side note, Chipmunk sounds like a complete bellend. I had to mute when he was speaking. His song's not much to my taste either.

I am moving flats at the end of the month and about 3 weeks ago I told the solicitors I was having problems with the boiler in the current property. They said they would send someone round to fix it. So far no one has been round so I have unreliable supplies of hot water and virtually no central heating.

What irritates me is that apparently there was also a flat inspection carried out at the end of September that they never told me about. Not a problem as the flat is tidy enough and no problems were found but I would have thought that they could've 1) told me about this inspection and 2) sent someone to sort out the boiler issues at the same time.

Idiots.

A few things.

MORE missed oppurtunities last night. <_<

In City they were charging THREE POUNDS FORTY for Blue WKD, and I was pished enough to order two because I didn't feel like having lager (which, to be fair I had had about 6 pints of previously).

Some shyster threw a plastic cup full of vodka or some shit like that into the crowd, and, lo and behold, almost all of it landed on me.

My nice jacket I was wearing now reeks of cigars because I was lurking outside the Retreat with two of my mates who were smoking dodgy Cuban imported cigars, and my t-shirt I was wearing earlier now stinks of fag-ash an boozebecause of where I was lurking.

But fail of the weekend goes to the birthday boy we were out with. He was sat next to a rather nice looking young girl who asked if she could have her picture with him "because you're pretty hot" she said. At which point I was saying to him "get in there, ya fud. Put your arm around her and close the deal", but of course he didn't. Five minutes later, she leaves the bar with her friends and I just laughed at the lad who missed out on his "happy birthday", and he was in a bit of a sulk for the rest of the night. :lol::lol:

Fucking hell, is there a heatwave on in Montrose?

Were you having a dump in a honey pot or summit?

I actually live in Edinburgh, but there was another frigging wasp in the bathroom this morning, but it disappeared so I couldn't squish it. This is getting seriously freaky.