Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

ach dont give a toss,they will all be clone like in there dress and trying to look cool to pull the chicks while all the chicks will be hanging around you lot cause you will be enjoying urself!!

anyway cdg airport in paris is my pttgoyn :(

Correct, the suit is a sure fire way to have the chicks hanging around usually.

Apart from being boring as hell, I never found CDG to be too bad.

If I'm out (likely), I'll probably end up trying to introduce myself in some sort of awful drunken state. I apologise in advance should this be the case :lol: .

We'll probably be in the same state Michael. I'm going to suggest Kittys as there's always some older folk there and we'll not feel out of place.

Introduce yourself any time by the way. :)

Just go the whole hog, brylcreem your hair, get a spray tan & gold medallion and undo your top 3 buttons.

'helllloooo laydeez'

:lol:

I'd totally blend in if some of the bawbags I've seen down the high street recently are anything to go by.

ach dont give a toss,they will all be clone like in there dress and trying to look cool to pull the chicks while all the chicks will be hanging around you lot cause you will be enjoying urself!!

Aye, f**k them!

I'd happilly spend the whole night in the local anyway!

I've got a report to do, but need answers to a few questions first which can only be provided by the council, and surprise surprise after a couple of days ago when I emailed them still nothing in the inbox <_<

I've lost my one and only plectrum for good :( A wee trip down the high street is required I do believe.

I'm a doughnut! :lol:

I went to KDY and bought another two from the guitar shop on the high street, got upto the bus station, put my hand in my pocket for my money, and oh, what's this? Three plectrums.

It was in my pocket all along.

D'OH!

Edited by Kutski

I'm a doughnut! :lol:

I went to KDY and bought another two from the guitar shop on the high street, got upto the bus station, put my hand in my pocket for my money, and oh, what's this? Three plectrums.

It was in my pocket all along.

D'OH!

At least you're up two!

When I finally get round to clearing out my bedroom I'll probably find hundreds of the buggers.