Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

The period of time during the evening or the nightclub in Stirling?

The Latter

What possible problem could anybody have with Dusk?

Unless you do mean the evening time, in which case... that's a little odd.

Shite

I pass Dusk every morning on the way to work. It looks shite even from the door.

Indeed.

Guest The Phoenix
All them black rubber pellets from the astroturf are all over my bedroom floor. Arghhhhhhhhhh

C'mon, admit it, your pet sheep saw you coming.

It's actually Fubar I pass every day on the way to work. I might be doing Dusk a disservice.
Do you work in a car park? It's impossible to see the door to Dusk unless you're halfway into Dusk!

Fubar is shit.

I fixed my error. I'm a newcomer to Stirling. Mistakes are inevitable.

It's a shame I don't work in a car park though. That would be fun, especially considering I don't have a car, so I'd just be working on the ground.

I fixed my error. I'm a newcomer to Stirling. Mistakes are inevitable.

It's a shame I don't work in a car park though. That would be fun, especially considering I don't have a car, so I'd just be working on the ground.

You found somewhere that'd take you then? ;)

Dusk and Fubar are both shit. Stirling has some very good pubs but any fun you're having ceases at midnight because you're forced to go to one of these joints.

It's for that reason alone I always wonder why people move to Stirling to go to uni when the nighlife is shit.

Stirling has some very good pubs but any fun you're having ceases at midnight because you're forced to go to one of these joints.

Nearly all the pubs in Stirling close at 1pm. Some of the 'trendier' ones used to close at 2, but I'm not sure if that's still the case.

Shaving!

Take the effort, all 10mins of it, to shave the fungus around the face, then a day later -it is back.

I look like a tramp at the minute cause I haven't been bothered with a shave for about a week now.

Nearly all the pubs in Stirling close at 1pm. Some of the 'trendier' ones used to close at 2, but I'm not sure if that's still the case.

That'd be the shittest day out. Ever.

Any time I've been out there I've unfortunately been cajoled into going to Dusk/Fubar between 11.30-midnight. I'd have quite happily sat in the pub til 1am if that's when they're open to because there are some brilliant ones.

My gripe about most clubs is that they are just rooms with bars that have generic music playing and the decor is usually needlessly swanky and downright pretentious. Going to a club is meant to be an and audiovisual 'experience' which leaves a lasting impression. People just go there to extend drinking hours and look for a pull.

In the scant few good ones you don't even care about drink or girls because you're too busy jiving away to some brilliant music.

I look like a tramp at the minute cause I haven't been bothered with a shave for about a week now.

That'd be the shittest day out. Ever.

If your trendy, you will be able to stay out until 2 to be fair.