Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Was in town this morning, me and a few mates decided it would be fun to stay up al night, and skateboard from Blairdardie into town, in the morning.

Anyway, went into Costa to get some coffee. I ordered a vanilla latte. It didn't taste of vanilla at all. This was disappointing.

The O2 website is doing my tits in. I need my account number to log in, but to get my account number, I have to log in.

What the fuck!?

Forgotten your password? I had the same bother, youll just have to phone them which is, if anything, even more of a pain in the arse.

That'd be the shittest day out. Ever.

A Freudian slip.

Would still be better than any sort of day/night out in Brechin, mind. :P

Does Brechin even have a nightclub? I remember it used to, but I canny mind the name. Wasn't it the hub of the Angus 'scene' at the time? Flicks it might have been called.

Jeez, imagine basket weaving with a hangover.

A Freudian slip.

Would still be better than any sort of day/night out in Brechin, mind. :P

Does Brechin even have a nightclub? I remember it used to, but I canny mind the name. Wasn't it the hub of the Angus 'scene' at the time? Flicks it might have been called.

Jeez, imagine basket weaving with a hangover.

Not that i'm aware of - I haven't been for a couple of years now. It had closed down the last time I was up there but I have been in it when it was open (Flicks I think is correct).

From what I remember of it you are right - an hour in Stirling would be a lot better then a night out in Brechin.

Guest The Phoenix
Car has to go back into the garage to get the brakes done. Thats more money that I don't have :(

Don't bother.

There'll be no stopping you, then. :ph34r:

I despise the fact that I took five highers this year. Maths in particular, but thank christ I've got a decent enough teacher.

And I'm not going to Arbroath tonight cause my dad's in London - I was sure as hell not going on that bus on my own.

Maths is great! Need a tutor? ;)

same. i struggle in maths and computing. if I get a C for these I'll be happy

I've been doing 'C' level maths stuff for a while and I'm acing most of it. Then it goes up to the A/B stuff and I'm lost. I'm doing Computing as well but I'm finding that one the easiest out of all of them - just comes naturally I guess, and the fact I'm in a class with people I don't like so I work better there as well.