Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

3 o'clock sounds about right :P I always put my phone on silent when I'm sleeping, this usuallu pays off on a thursday when i get the inevitible drunken phone calls.

It wasn't the ringtone - my phone doesn't make a noise when it gets a text, it just vibrates every minute until I read the thing, which is even worse. <_<

Fuck sake.

I've chosen to file a counter notice with them in the notification I was forced to agree with. Lets see how that works out. If it fails I will have my access to the Video application and possibly my account disabled, apparantly.

What a shit job that must be, sitting all day vetting people's videos of them being sick, chanting at football or running around semi naked.

f**k sake.

Your sig - what's the story? I like it though.

Petty things - got up at half 7 today to go to a 9am lecture, having only went to bed about 4am (was out). I thought the lecture was meant to be about how to do an essay that has to be handed in on Monday, and is worth 40% of my grade. They barely even mentioned it. And, I've spent most of the day trying to do said essay, but I can't find any blooming references. Grr.

Edited by Paco

Petty things - got up at half 7 today to go to a 9am lecture, having only went to bed about 4am (was out). I thought the lecture was meant to be about how to do an essay that has to be handed in on Monday, and is worth 40% of my grade. They barely even mentioned it. And, I've spent most of the day trying to do said essay, but I can't find any blooming references. Grr.

Poltics by any chance?

Aye! You're not on the same course, are you?

am indeed, missed the lecture and a class today though :(

just finished the essay couple of hours ago.

what the f**k are two POL students doin on P&B GN? :lol:

am indeed, missed the lecture and a class today though :(

just finished the essay couple of hours ago.

what the f**k are two POL students doin on P&B GN? :lol:

Never missed much at the lecture. Pretty dull stuff. I'll finish my essay at some stage over the weekend. It's easy stuff (I chose the one about how many parties are important to the British system) it's just a lack of references which is letting me down. I've found one online journal, and I can't exactly use the library. Ah well.

It's my main source of news! :lol:

Never missed much at the lecture. Pretty dull stuff. I'll finish my essay at some stage over the weekend. It's easy stuff (I chose the one about how many parties are important to the British system) it's just a lack of references which is letting me down. I've found one online journal, and I can't exactly use the library. Ah well.

It's my main source of news! :lol:

Aye it's piss easy mate.

Done the one about voting and voting behaviour seein' is it was a topic I had read about before.

1500 words is a doddle aswell.

If you go on that Talis list thing on WebCT you should be able to look through the books online.

It wasn't the ringtone - my phone doesn't make a noise when it gets a text, it just vibrates every minute until I read the thing, which is even worse. <_<

During the day my phone vibrates only, at night it just lights up (which is a pain if i'm about sleeping then i see a bright light which wakes me up again)

Enter Shikari have put out more tour dates, but I'm going to see them on Saturday, so it wouldn't be too much of a loss to miss out on them

However, The Prodigy have put out new tour dates. I've seen them before (in April) but it was the best gig I've been to - and instead of the SECC it's the O2 Academy this time. :(