Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

:lol: I'm not overly confident for today actually, reckon you guys will come flying out the traps and wouldn't surprise me at all if you take an early lead.

I hope we don't score early on,and if we do then I hope we don't just sit back and try and defend the lead. :ph34r::P

Edit: Did anyone see the rangers supporter in the crowd with the Kermit the frog soft toy with the rangers scarf around it's neck! :lol:

Edited by saints1884

When my manager who is quality who leaves you to it on a saturday is not in and Ive got the biggest Wanger who isnt even a boss down my back.. and is moaning at me for being on facebook. well hello Im a woman I can multitask i can deal with calls and look at facebook. Complete Pratt

You really, really could have phrased that better! :ph34r::rolleyes::lol:

Anyhoo, get to Paisley Cross for 09:40, wait 20 minutes for a 66 to Dykebar and get there at 10:15. There's only one of my group there, the other having got an attack of the runny-tummy, and even he left as his guts were aching due to his medication kicking in quite harshly as well. So I sat around for an hour or so, scanned the Herald, had two cups of tea, some ciggies and a chat with my Dutch pal, got the usual 0:00 reading, got lunch - which on a Saturday was a cheese and tomato sandwich on brown bread - then left at 13:00. What a fúckin waste of time! <_<

And despite saying she'd see me there, 'A' didn't turn up - and I'd got my best Berwick away shirt on especially to impress. I do hope she's okay? :unsure: I'll have to wait until Monday to find out. :(

The one that looks like a horse out of The Saturdays gets on my tits. Was looking for a nice wallpaper for my iPod but she's in every single fucking pic and she's manky.

Rochelle Wiseman:

01_12_55---Horse-Riding_web.jpg

Horse:

rochelle_wiseman_from_the_saturdays_5240100.jpg

:angry:

"Old firm fan" makes a right tit of himself live on radio. He calls to moan about St Johnstone making the game today all ticket,his local team is Elgin city. :rolleyes:

Hahaaaa I know!

"We don't get any SPL football here"

Of course we weren't going to give you a ticket for the St Johnstone end, idiot!

Hahaaaa I know!

"We don't get any SPL football here"

Of course we weren't going to give you a ticket for the St Johnstone end, idiot!

It's funny because he spent all that money to get here from Elgin with his family,and didn't get in to the ground to see the game. :lol:

Sat night TV. almost wish i was a chef again..

BBC2 - Ghandi on in a minute* for some brain stimulation, then Have I Got A Bit More News For You, then a quick switch to BBC1 for Match of the Day followed at 11:45 the Football League Show or you could swap back to BBC2 for 'Miracle' with Kurt Russell and Patricia Clarkson followed by (if you're still awake at 02:00) 'Cockles and Mussels', a French romantic musical with Valeria Bruni Tedeschi and Gilbert Melki.

That's my insomniac's game plan anyway. I have admittedly avoided the 4pm to 7:30pm terrestrial drivel by watching the Final Scores and the Stoke v Newcastle game in the pub! (Two bottles of orange juice in a pint glass topped up with soda water, your honour, honest! And repeat until full!)

See how helpful I am to you old bean? ;) Now, I'm away to compile a cheese, biscuit, seeds, nuts and salad vegetarian treat to nibble the rest of the night away at. Chin up, Capy! :)

*Edit mid-post - It's on now, presented by Mishal Husain! Asian Babe! :wub:

See how helpful I am to you old bean? ;) Now, I'm away to compile a cheese, biscuit, seeds, nuts and salad vegetarian treat to nibble the rest of the night away at. Chin up, Capy! :)

*Edit mid-post - It's on now, presented by Mishal Husain! Asian Babe! :wub:

Yea i know what you mean..im up at my parents(no sky) watching the Spanish footie on the laptop...but it is poor,maybe im getting on..mind were the halcyon days of the 70,s any better?