Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Guest The Phoenix
Got an assessment on Friday afternoon, so I won't be able to finish college early. The other half will just have to wait in Glasgow for a few hours by himself. No doubt he'll find a pub and be pished by 3.

snow-white-and-the-seven-dwarfs-3.jpg

Once again my moan involves posh birds.

As i was approaching a flight of steps in Edinburgh today noticed there was a very large queue to get up a set of them. I found this strange until i noticed two girls having a fucking conversation right in the middle of the, already narrow, steps. Do these people not have any brains??

I was fuming, so close to saying something.

That's usually the preserve of geriatrics in supermarkets.

They find it necessary not only to host their social meeting in the aisles, but always manage to angle their trolleys so the aisle is completely blocked. It really grinds my gears. <_<

That's usually the preserve of geriatrics in supermarkets.

They find it necessary not only to host their social meeting in the aisles, but always manage to angle their trolleys so the aisle is completely blocked. It really grinds my gears. <_<

I echo these sentiments.

Of course if you dare to say anything bad about pensioners, even if it's totally justified, you are in fact worse than Hitler.

Waiting for energy on Facebook Mafia Wars!
Yep. Not only that, being a hundred or so experience points away from a level up, having an energy pack waiting to be used but it'll only go to waste if you use it then because it refills when you get to the next level.

My PTTGOYN is people who play Mafia Wars!

Get a life you sad fuckers!

My petty thing is that the terrible 'I'm Gay' thread has been closed; as a result I wasn't able to congratulate The Phoenix for his wit in the thread in which it occured. Oh well:

3) Fudge packer.
Apparently he won't be packing his running trainers.

:lol:

Edited by Dunning1874

Why don't you? Instead of moaning about it on an internet forum, say something to them and they might not do it again, therefore (possibly) saving you from getting angry.

I had a similiar experience recently. Whilst walking along the platform at Glasgow Queen Street Station, a group stopped directly in front of me and started yapping amongst themselves. Not only were they walking five-a-breast to start with, they stopped in the middle of the platform. As I walked past, I asked them 'what they were playing at' and 'not to be so fucking stupid'. Not only did it make me feel like a big man, but it got them told as they moved to the side of the platform leaving everyone else room to walk past.

My PTTGOYN is when you hold a door open for someone and they don't acknowledge your kind gesture. It doesn't have to be a 'thank you', a simple smile or a nod will do fine. The loud 'your welcome' usually causes enough embarrassment for the person.

This REALLY annoys me too!! I love shouting "Your welcome" at them though, it's fucking hilarious. It's hard to resist from calling them all manners of names though.

Naw! Right! :P

Farmville is even worse! Rap it you bumheads!

Hey! Are you accusing me of playing Farmville? Because I don't, you know! <_<

I'm in complete agreement with Sweet Pete. Most people I know play these sad games.

Get a fucking life.

Coming from you? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ask yourself why most of the people you know play them.