Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I'm actually hilarious when I'm chatting women up, but not in a good way. One time my old band were doing a wee tour of England and we stopped off at Blackpool for a few days as both of the other guys in the band have their fathers living there. So, we get a place to stay, get breakfast and start drinking. We'd been drinking for at least 6 hours when I went up to the bar and spotted this absolute stunner next to me. In my drunken mess I decided I should chat her up, as she was clearly ganting for my veiny trumpet.

"So, the pleasure beach.... That's a funny name".

As soon as those words left my mouth I turned round and headed to the toilet. I sent a text to one of the guys telling him to go to the bar and get me a drink, because there was no way I could go anywhere near her after that.

Imagine us out on the beef trail together? Jesus, they'd be queuing up for miles.

:lol: Brilliant! Yes, we'd be atrocious. Or some kind of crazy double act.

:lol: Brilliant! Yes, we'd be atrocious. Or some kind of crazy double act.

Perhaps together we would become some sort of super human banter machine. Eventually we'd have to leave due to the Fire Brigade making an appearance because of the flooding.

Without wanting to spoil the party, the correct course of action to take is one, to feel good that someone else thinks you gf is attractive, and two, tell her to text him saying that she's flattered but already has a boyfriend and isn't interested.

Without wanting to spoil the party, the correct course of action to take is one, to feel good that someone else thinks you gf is attractive, and two, tell her to text him saying that she's flattered but already has a boyfriend and isn't interested.

I agree. Then punch him in the gut for good measure.

How do i do that? I only just bought it.

Well all freeviews are to be re-tuned now. I'm guessing your freeview will be built in the tv?

To re-tune:

1) Switch on your Freeview TV or box

2) Using your remote control, press 'menu'

3) Select the 'set up' or 'installation' option

4) Press 'OK'. If your equipment asks if you want to delete all your channels, don't worry, that's normal

5) If you are prompted for a code, try 0000 or 1234

6) Channels will be automatically installed. This may take a few minutes and your equipment may shut down and restart

7) After re-tuning, you may reset your 'favourites' list. When you re-tune a digital TV recorder, you should re-set future recordings