Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I don't mean to moan....ahem...but last night while driving home i noticed the women behind me who was driving one of those 4x4 monstrosities that so many ladies of a certain type drive in Edinburgh.

She decided that she wanted to go through her purchases that she must of picked up in Jenner's or Harvy Nics....Now that's fine but not when you are driving behind me..i couldnt see her face as she trundled towards the back of my car...then she would stop altogether and get carried away admiring the gusset in a pair of rather natty knickers,much to the annoyance of the queue of traffic stuck behind her...next time dear take a bloody taxi..and leave the roads to people who actually know what the are doing....honestly.

Typical. Why do the uppety posh wee arseholes have to be good looking? Why can't they be munters?

She kept banging on about knowing the girl who was supporting Pete Doherty and how her dad has built her a recording set up in her dining room, with ProTools no less!

Fucking snobs, they need a good shagging and then kicked down the stairs!

She kept banging on about knowing the girl who was supporting Pete Doherty and how her dad has built her a recording set up in her dining room, with ProTools no less!

Fucking snobs, they need a good shagging and then kicked down the stairs!

Heid first into poverty.

Yes! Yes they are! What an unprofessional shambles of a company.

have morton had their replicas delivered yet?

i like how they take care of their 'big' teams first (chesterfield, millwall and dundee) first and then forget about the rest like yesterday's jam <_<

I am seriously bored. Watched all the stuff that I had Sky+'d, all the housework is done and dusted and I have played GTA half to death the past couple of days.

Wish the boy would hurry up and wake up, he has been asleep for nearly two hours now.

Guest The Phoenix
I am seriously bored. Watched all the stuff that I had Sky+'d, all the housework is done and dusted and I have played GTA half to death the past couple of days.

Wish the boy would hurry up and wake up, he has been asleep for nearly two hours now.

Take a dump, with your track record that should wake the dead, let alone the Bonny Prince.

I never even thought of that :ph34r:

I've kind of avoided asking DJ's anything after the last time I did: I was absolutely smashed and asked him if he could play something by Scott Brown. He wasn't pleased with me.

:lol:

When someone you know, but don't see is chatting up your girlfriend.

What do you do?

She even gave him her number, What-the-f**k!?

This suggestion sounds good.

Is your girlfriend Honest Saints Fan?

I've already got one load of squirted mess to clear up. I could do without another!

:lol:

Some mentalist is putting a set of ladders up against my window. We're under siege! :huh:

It's Mortonjag and the other reactionary mentalists on general nonsense of the Morton board coming to get you.

Who the eff is this Newton Faulkner bloke that everyone on everything is banging on about?

His new single, If This Is It.

Dream catch me when I fall... blah pish.

He isn't pish. Some of his stuff is a bit rubbish, UFO and the likes, but most of his stuff is of good quality and he is extremely talented.