Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I went for Biblical names for the kids. Bathsheba and Herod.

My best pal's mum did the same. Nathanel, Benjamin, Samuel and Matthew.

Mine are AJM. I got called AJ for a while at school, and fucking hated it.

Charlie has the same middle name as me so I expect he will probably get called CJ by some arsehole later on in life.

I thought your second name was wee? :huh:

I spent most of my night trying to do an essay and failed miserably. It's like banging my head against a brick wall.

Edit: on the subject of baby names, any kids of mine will be given 'normal' names.

As sad as it is, I've already ruled out quite a few names. Chavvy Girls names such as Chantelle, Shanice, Britney etc are all out, as is Jade.

My exclusion policy on boys names more or less extends to any name of guys I don't like. I'm too picky.

Edited by Michael W

I don't think there are any good boys names. I think I'll struggle badly to choose a name if I have a son because they're either absolutely shite, or just bog standard.

I love the name Bethany for a girl though.

MY PTTGOYN is that I've set myself a b*****d of a fitness regime for the next month, though it should pay dividends.

Both my legs are in agony, at the thigh area. Not good :(
Boyfriend left recently? :lol::lol::lol:

Now see if I'd said that, there'd be another 10% on my Warning Level! <_<

However, I didn't get my ankles shaved for my ECG this afternoon - the nurse just ripped the sticky patches off along with tufts of my hirsuite leg growth! :angry: Ouchie! :(

I don't think there are any good boys names. I think I'll struggle badly to choose a name if I have a son because they're either absolutely shite, or just bog standard.

MY PTTGOYN is that I've set myself a b*****d of a fitness regime for the next month, though it should pay dividends.

For me I'd call my kids Gregor (after myself, it goes with my surname well), Charles or Campbell. For a girl, Lauren, Heather or Kate.

Late addition: Kirsty, cheers XBL. Forgot about that one, I like it.

Edited by Breaking Decency

I like the idea of Kirsty of Jennifer for a girls name. For a boys name, I'm just tempted to rearrange my first and middle names. It worked for my dad after all!

Now see if I'd said that, there'd be another 10% on my Warning Level! <_<

Fetch me my violin! :D

Is it wrong that I'd pick a girls name on the basis I know quite a few good looking girls with the same name. For example, every girl I know called Stephanie or Samantha are at a minumim reasonably hot.

Just think of it as giving her a better start in life!