Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

What an awful Super Sunday it has been. Why would they not put the Spurs - Wigan game on? Even before I heard the score, I knew it would have been a much better game than Stoke - Pompey or Bolton - Blackburn.

And no two Spanish games this evening either. <_<

Edited by Adam_Wee

Sky Sports deciding not to show the Spurs vs Wigan game, and as a result, I'm watching Stoke vs Portsmouth which has been utterly rank on various levels.

<_<

Indeed. I decided Bob the Builder on Cbeebies was a better option.

Indeed. I decided Bob the Builder on Cbeebies was a better option.

You're probably right.

Given that there's little to no chance of there being any goals, (or even goalmouth action), only a rammy in the middle of the park in which 4 players are sent off and 6 are booked can make this game be upgraded to 'poor'.

You're probably right.

Given that there's little to no chance of there being any goals, (or even goalmouth action), only a rammy in the middle of the park in which 4 players are sent off and 6 are booked can make this game be upgraded to 'poor'.

I don't think anything will make this game entertaining.

Bob teh Builder has just finished, perhaps I'll change it over to see what's not happening now.

I don't think anything will make this game entertaining.

Bob teh Builder has just finished, perhaps I'll change it over to see what's not happening now.

Well who'd have thought it, there's been a goal! :o

It's still dire though.

I gave up after the 1st half and an awful penalty from Pompey <_<

Yeah, it was a woeful penalty and kind of set the tone for what was to come. :(

What an awful Super Sunday it has been. Why would they not put the Spurs - Wigan game on? Even before I heard the score, I knew it would have been a much better game than Stoke - Pompey or Bolton - Blackburn.

And no two Spanish games this evening either. <_<

Aren't you aware the EPL is the best league in the world and no game is ever poor quality? At worst they're 'highly contested', 'fiesty' and 'unpredictable'.

Aren't you aware the EPL is the best league in the world and no game is ever poor quality? At worst they're 'highly contested', 'fiesty' and 'unpredictable'.

Yeah, I completely agree. El Classico next week? Pah, I'd much rather be watching Hull v Pompey.

Malaga v Real Zaragoza is on SS2

Yeah, but there is normally two games on on a Sunday night. :(

Half time and it has been awful so far. Hopefully it will liven up a bit more in the second half.