Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Have you read it a second time though? I have to agree with Dunc. Its a terrible read. I have no idea why its so highly rated.

I thought it read like a children's book, with the bits about physics there partially to make you think otherwise, and partially so it wouldn't be classed as one.

Edited by Dunc

I thought it read like a children's book, with the bits about physics there partially to make you think otherwise, and partially so it wouldn't be classed as one.

The first time I read it through, I thought it was great, very funny. But then the second time, I realised that it was a rambling bit of rubbish with no coherent plot, and even the jokes weren't funny. Oh, and the 80s tv show was gash too. Haven't seen the film though.

I didn't really understand that but I feel your pain nonetheless. I keep getting a wee box opening up every now and then stating "Updates Now Available" when I open up my laptop. I generally ignore these but occasionally it goes into automatic mode and shuts my laptop down so that I have to log on again to start it up and that installs whatever it is it's been trying to remind me to install. Most confusing! <_<

I also managed to successfully rip my new Hendrix CD into my music library. It was only when I checked the Hendrix Folder I've managed to create that the 19 tracks are listed but the titles aren't in the same order as on the CD and they don't match the song actually being played. For example, Peace in Mississippi, track 13 on the CD (or track 8 of the second "LP" as it's a double album) is actually track 17 on the ripped download but under the title Hear My Train A'Comin.

I hadn't even got the energy to be all frustrated and annoyed with this, but just sat there looking at the download file with a feeling of utter confusion and despair. I am sure there is a quick and easy way to resolve this but I haven't the first idea where to start.

No doubt there will be hundred's of fellow P&B'ers curling up with hilarity at this. I do have a cunning plan though. I shall borrow one of my children who will resolve the matter within seconds and, if she lives up to her promise, will return from her Xmas holiday with an MP3 as a New Year present for me and burn all the tracks I want onto it! :)

Sits back and waits for the pisstakes!

It's EA and the sims 3.

There have been five patches to fix the bugs people have been reporting to EA when playing their game. I don't mind them fixing things and patches for the game,but this patch up date will fix nothing for my game as I have no bugs at all(Due in large part to the last patch.) The only reason that EA want us to install this patch is to have the store in the game to make us want to buy their shit stuff for the game.(I know of a few sites that will let you download these things from the EA store for free. 8) )

You could always right click on the name of the song and change the name from there.