Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Sounds similar but after a quick google search it appears to be the harddrive thats fecked..

How long have you had it for?

As far as I'm aware, they have a one year guarantee on them.

Fucking students. A flatmate has returned, in a rather drunken state, proclaiming "Oh ma god I've got something amazing for the flat...". Well done you goon, you brought back a chair half way across campus for some reason unbeknown to us. It isn't wacky, zany or random...just annoying that you continually steal things leading to the porters no doubt having a hissy fit.

What would Stuart Dickson do?

Fucking students. A flatmate has returned, in a rather drunken state, proclaiming "Oh ma god I've got something amazing for the flat...". Well done you goon, you brought back a chair half way across campus for some reason unbeknown to us. It isn't wacky, zany or random...just annoying that you continually steal things leading to the porters no doubt having a hissy fit.

Kick him in the pie!

I know, isn't it infuriating that students do stupid things when drunk! Nobody else does this, so why students?:angry:

I know, isn't it infuriating that students do stupid things when drunk! Nobody else does this, so why students?:angry:

Usually its only students who go out of their way to be eye-bleedingly cringingly, trying-far-too-hard-to-be-interesting stupid though.

Usually its only students who go out of their way to be eye-bleedingly cringingly, trying-far-too-hard-to-be-interesting stupid though.

You mean the Tartan Army (for example) is made up exclusively of students?

You mean the Tartan Army (for example) is made up exclusively of students?

OK you've got me there. Students and the Tartan Army.

Rest assured if I ever stage a military coup of the nation those two groups will be first on the trains to the camps.

In my experience, they're mainly middle-aged men enjoying a second childhood!ph34r.gif

I never exposed myself to women, sang crap songs and dressed like a complete tit during my childhood, where did you grow up?

I take it its also only students on lads holidays? How about stag do's, are they all students?

Lads holidays and stag do's are more 'OI OI' annoying than 'IM ACTUALLY SO WACKY RANDOM AND ZANY' annoying, which isnt really what we're talking about here.

I'll tell you what is infuriating - when a bunch of students are caught nicking a full barrel of beer from behind the union at Stirling Uni, and the police put it down to a "student prank" rather than doing them for theft like they would have done if it had been a bunch of similar aged lads from the Raploch.

1984 it happened. I remember it well...

god damn early starts. The last two nights sleep have been so heavy(not complaining about that) that having to get up at 6 both mornings when i couldnt sleep like this on the weekend, really grinds my gears.

Edited by the jambo-rocker

I'll tell you what is infuriating - when a bunch of students are caught nicking a full barrel of beer from behind the union at Stirling Uni, and the police put it down to a "student prank" rather than doing them for theft like they would have done if it had been a bunch of similar aged lads from the Raploch.

1984 it happened. I remember it well...

They've probably forgotten about that by now, and have relaxed their security measures...

LADS! I'VE GOT A WACKY IDEA!

I never exposed myself to women, sang crap songs and dressed like a complete tit during my childhood, where did you grow up?

Eh? What has my general observation on the Tartan Army got to do with where I grew up? blink.gif

Tartan army, second childhood? No comprende?

Yes, I comprendé. But I'm not a memeber of the Scotland Supporter's Travel Club (aka Tartan Army), so I don't see the relevance to your specific reference in response to my original post.

That said, I'm only replying as I have nothing better to do and am SHORED BITLESS!!mad.gifsad.gif