Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

i was about to make a really witty comment in reply to unleash the nade on the 'what's happened to hernia22?' thread.

in the general scheme of things i'm not bothered though.

Edited by bullywee

Today was supposed to be a couple of boring classes, out for tea, watch the Rovers fuck the Pars before meeting up with a girl, going to Dusk and getting far too drunk before waking up with a feeling of shame and a rash in the morning.

Instead I had a couple of boring classes, made my own tea and burnt it, the football was postponed and instead of getting into an embarrassing state I'm sitting here trying, and failing, to prepare for a meeting I've got tomorrow about a presentation.

Nae gid.

Very clever. I'm damned if I comment and damned if I don't.

I'm not bothered anyway.

i'm not bothered though.

I'm not bothered though.

but are you bothered?

But i'm not bothered.

i'm not bothered though.

I'm not bothered.

As I said, I'm damned if I don't comment, I'm damned if I do. I did and, right on cue, out come some of the saddest fúcks on the site!rolleyes.gif

As I said, I'm damned if I don't comment, I'm damned if I do. I did and, right on cue, out come some of the saddest fúcks on the site!rolleyes.gif

Have yet another red dot for that accent above the 'u' in 'f**k'.

Think on.

My cold seems to be getting worse. Looks like I'll have to watch the game on TV instead of going to the pub to get drunk with a bunch of annoying old Czechs. Maybe it's not so bad afterall.

Probably wise. You'd only get into bother jumping up and shouting "YAAAAAAASSS" when Scotland score.wink.gif

Probably wise. You'd only get into bother jumping up and shouting "YAAAAAAASSS" when Scotland score.wink.gif

Haha yeah. I actually think we'll do okay in this one. A score draw at least. The Czechs are all over the place at the moment, domestically and internationally.

It's DOH a deer, not DOE. DOE is a female deer yes but DOH is the note that the song is teaching you to remember.

TEE is not a drink with jam and bread is it and FAH is not a long long way to run.

Or at least thats the way i see it. Could be way off.

Edited by Cowden til i die

I came across an old friend from high school that had added me on Facebook ages ago today. Totally forgot he had added me so I went onto his profile to see what he was up to these days. Discovered that he had passed away earlier this month. Didn't expect it at all.

That's a few people from my year at school now that have died. It's quite tragic really.

I came across an old friend from high school that had added me on Facebook ages ago today. Totally forgot he had added me so I went onto his profile to see what he was up to these days. Discovered that he had passed away earlier this month. Didn't expect it at all.

That's a few people from my year at school now that have died. It's quite tragic really.

Scary stuff indeed! I think you would have been in the year above me at school so that is a bit frightning. I don't think anybody in my year at school has died. I know a couple in other years who have passed away.

The quality of these new reporters on Reporting Scotland is absolutely shite, most of them are women in their late 20's, they all put on an exagerated slow tone of voice and emphasise all the wrong words in their sentences. Does my tits in.

None of them are even very attractive.

This is the type of shite that deserves a negative. I wasn't having a go at Kilt at all and I get called one of 'the saddest fucks' on the site- Christ.

Dinny shite a crystal.