Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Depends what he's stealing. If it's the odd biro and packet of post-it notes, nae harm done. If it's thousands of pounds worth of computer equipment, you better keep your fucking mouth shut. Remember I know where you live.

Thats not angry thats just stating a point !

Anyway,people would be so dissapointed if I wasnt grumpy,so now have a reputation to live up to.

I can be nice too you know and think you come across as a rather decent chap.

I bet your not one of these midgets...Oh they make me furious !!mad.gif

Haha, no. I'm 5' 11" :angry:. Always wanted to be 6'. If you want some legroom on a low budget airline, check out Wizz Air.

what's annoying me today?

Nothing at all, it's the perfect day. Steve Wright on the laptop, the sun is shining and I'm eating a bacon ciabatta roll.

I'm sure something will come along to annoy me soon.

I COULD drive up to the game today, I've freed up the time...but somehow I just can't be bothered. I might still drive up, but just visit my family instead. I'm really going through a lot of football apathy at the moment, hardly been to any games this season. Its such a long way to go for so little entertainment.

Gareth Wardlaw hopefully.

Probably, we don't win derbies.

Anyhoo, insomnia's a bitch. I went for a snooze this afternoon in the sunshine, and now I can't get to sleep sad.gif

Probably, we don't win derbies.

Anyhoo, insomnia's a bitch. I went for a snooze this afternoon in the sunshine, and now I can't get to sleep sad.gif

Never mind..winter is on its way...

Soccer AM is embarrassing. The sketches just aren't funny.

Serious overhaul required or get it punted for a better football show without the shitey gimmicks.

Thank you. I say similar to this every Saturday morning when I have to listen to a load of yobbish shouting - and that's just Helen Chamberlain. I detest the show. It's like a really crappy version of the Big Breakfast, only less funny.

It's always annoying when that happens, what do you do? Wait for your snail-like PC reloads a page or close your eyes and think of a past seedy situation to get you over the line? Decisions..

I switch between a past seedy situation and just starting the video again to see if I can finish in the time before it buffers again rolleyes.gif