Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

People who underline passages in library books.

It's not your fucking book! Why are you drawing on it? For a start, that's just fucking rude, and it's a 24 hour loan book, it's not like you're going to be referring back to it when you're revising in 3 months! And you've just drawn a line under every word in this whole fucking paragraph! And it's the introduction, it doesn't even tell you anything!

I can't read stuff properly when it's got scrawly pencil lines under it. Buy your own fucking copy of the book, and a highlighter, you fucking spesh.

It's not your fucking book! Why are you drawing on it? For a start, that's just fucking rude, and it's a 24 hour loan book, it's not like you're going to be referring back to it when you're revising in 3 months! And you've just drawn a line under every word in this whole fucking paragraph! And it's the introduction, it doesn't even tell you anything!

I can't read stuff properly when it's got scrawly pencil lines under it. Buy your own fucking copy of the book, and a highlighter, you fucking spesh.

Dude. Rub it out.

If it wasn't for kind people underlining things I'd struggle with my essay writing. :)

Toothache.

I've been up all night with some incredible pain. I can't even close my mouth because if my teeth even hint at touching the pain is by far the worst thing I have ever experienced, and I have taken an Albertz-like free kick to the chuckies.

I'm currently loaded up on painkillers, but the pain is still awful. It was that bad I actually considered pliers at around 6am.

Have you tried Bonjela on the gums to numb the pain? Or you could get pissed. :ph34r:

There is nothing on tv, like absolutely nothing. No wonder i drink.

Pish. 24's just finished, and I'm now away to watch Gran Torino on Anytime.

Unless you're referring to cooncil telly, which is, indeed, shite at the moment.

Pish. 24's just finished, and I'm now away to watch Gran Torino on Anytime.

Unless you're referring to cooncil telly, which is, indeed, shite at the moment.

I only got Virgin in the flat a couple of weeks ago, so i missed the start of 24. Waiting on the boxset.

Saw Gran Torino at the cinema - great film. However i'm up the islands and my parents have cancelled films, so that's ruled out.

Nevermind, back to work tomorrow. sad.gif

Just say your phone, not iPhone!!!

I hate it when people do this!

It's only iPhone and BlackBerry users that do this.

I don't say "oooooh my Nokia keeps crashing"

I would say "my phone keeps crashing".

Rant over.

Edited by Mr. Brightside

The guy across the street from me is washing his fucking car again. Every Tuesday and Saturday the tosser spends at least 5 hours scrubbing down his Honda Civic

His life is obviously sufficiently empty to keep this up

Half man half sponge is at it again. FFS, he washed it on Saturday and it hasn't been out the drive since

Tosser!