Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

What's Pieface called these days? I imagine it's pretty insensitive to call someone "Pieface" and you definitely can't get away with just eating pies.

Anyway, Dennis the Menace is from Dundee, so his mate would actually be called Pehpus.

They could have a problem with his other mate though. They'd have to call Curly "Differently Straight". Its quite the gang though! Dennis the Menace, Differently Straight, and Pehpus. Oh, and with Nibbler the Dog and Kosher the Pig.

On the subject of kids programmes, does anyone else wish that Fireman Sam would just run Norman Price over and then shallow grave the ginger b*****d.

I think Sam avoids doing this as Norman starts 99.9% of the fires in Pontypandy and Sam would be out of a job and his daily Cartoonito documentary would be pulled if Price was dead.

Who would, in turn, then be run over himself by the fat character in the show who fits pipes.

To be fair, he'd probably hang himself long before that. Its pretty much the done thing in the welsh valleys.

Bought Bernard Matthews Mini Kievs as I saw them in Tesco and thought I have not had these since I was a kid.

Just cooked them and yet again ll the garlic butter has exploded out the little fuckers and onto the baking tray.

Sakes manmad.gif

You know what really annoys me?

The word "from".

A train company has a hundred seats for sale, three of which are priced at £10 and ninety-seven of which are priced at £60. The three seats are nigh-on impossible to find and are sold out within thirty seconds, but because of them, the train company are allowed to advertise seats "from £10".

The same sort of thing happens all the time with airfares as well. It's a pain the arse :angry:

They're one of the worst foods for burning your mouth. mad.gif

Licking the garlic butter off the baking tray is just silly thoughtongue.gif

And there was only 11, there is supposed to be 12!!

Edited by monkeyblair

Spotify is advertising a "New Jimi Hendrix album"

Pretty sure he's deid.

Other than the free music, Spotify do all manner of things to piss people as much as possible into buying their premium accounts. It probably encourages piracy by getting people to get their music for free without getting shitty adverts from shockwaves or the like. <_<

Nerves :(

Going to my first days work under my own business today and I am bricking it. Silly really as the folk that have booked me in today are getting my services for free on the understanding it's for feedback and training purposes so it's not like my performance needs to be 100% spot on but I can't seem to help being bloody nervous about it.

And yes I understand the abobve paragraph looks very dodgy. :ph34r: