Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

f**k all trains/buses at night from Fife back to the central belt. It's like they want me to miss the football <_<

edit: chris8 knows why I wrote "pubs" :blink:

Edited by Floreat Salopia

Have a w**k about her, then forget it.

Fucking about with a mates bird/ex is lower than the 3rd button on a snakes waistcoat.

I'm not the kind of guy that does that. I've had it done to me twice anyway.

I was just saying that I have no luck when it comes to women, in one way or another.

I'm not the kind of guy that does that. I've had it done to me twice anyway.

I was just saying that I have no luck when it comes to women, in one way or another.

Alls fair in love and war,let the whispering campaign behind his back begin :ph34r:

Someone has written some complete w****r nonsense on the stairwell in my building, it's something along the lines of:

"We can tear down these walls. These foundations are braking."

Now, for a start, that's fucking nonsense, and I've seen the people in my building, the closest they'll ever get to tearing down Walls is if they get a job pulling ice cream adverts off bus stops. Secondly, if you're going to write bollocks on my wall, at least fucking spell it correctly.

What the f**k have they done to the Dennis the Menace television series? The cartoon effect is so shit and generic compared with the older illustrations, the stories are a bit naff, and he's now a Mancs/Yorkshire cross and the Colonel doesn't have anything like the gravitas of his former presence and voice. Very disappointed.

Shit introduction tune as well. Why do they insist on doing this to so many cartoons and children's television series that had great appearance, storyline and personality in the 1990s and in so doing turn everything into a generic sea of "meh".

They did it to Thomas the Tank Engine, making it fully CGI and creating a really shit "they're 2 they're 4 they're 6 they're 8" song and stories which always involve utterly implausible railway situations and warped "be good" morals. So many shitty new obscure engines instead of making proper use of the original Rev Awdry's characters.

They did it to Postman Pat, with this shitty "can you see what's in his bag" song and suddenly deciding that what Greendale really needed was a helipad and a railway station being run by a token family of Sub-Continental origin. So clearly serves no purpose whatsoever

They did it to Fireman Sam, which is now CGI, and in so doing the whole appearance actually loses authentic character of the previous stop-motion techniques.

They did it to Noddy too. Why? Just why?

It makes me very sad that the pillars of my childhood are being raped and tortured by television producers with absolutely no imagination or sensitivity to the unique methods of production that made them so endearing.

What the f**k have they done to the Dennis the Menace television series? The cartoon effect is so shit and generic compared with the older illustrations, the stories are a bit naff, and he's now a Mancs/Yorkshire cross and the Colonel doesn't have anything like the gravitas of his former presence and voice. Very disappointed.

Shit introduction tune as well. Why do they insist on doing this to so many cartoons and children's television series that had great appearance, storyline and personality in the 1990s and in so doing turn everything into a generic sea of "meh".

I made this very point a few weeks ago. It's pathetic atually.

Walter sounds more like the hardman now.

JUST LEAVE IT BE YA ARSEHOLES!

I made this very point a few weeks ago. It's pathetic atually.

Walter sounds more like the hardman now.

JUST LEAVE IT BE YA ARSEHOLES!

Just not the same without:

Dan Dan Dan! Dan Dan Dan! Dan Daan Daan Daan Daaaaaaaaaaaan

Dan-Dan-Dan-Dan-Dan-Dan-Dan-Dan-Dan DAN DAN DAN DAAAAN!

DAAN DAAN DAAN DAAN DAAN DAAN DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

DAN-DAN-DAN-DAN-DAN-DAN-DAN DAN DAN DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN.... DAN DAN DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!

Bring Back Dennis!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBC7vqhOyDM

I'm really, really struggling for money the now. To the stage where I can't afford to have lunch tomorrow. I have my girlfriends birthday on the 20th, so I need to start buying things for her shortly, I also have Dundee away on Saturday, then i'm out on Saturday night aswell. Put this with having been away to Dingwall on Saturday and this equates to me being fucking bolted.

It's all the Rovers fault. If we weren't in this quarter final, it'd all be fine.

I'm really, really struggling for money the now. To the stage where I can't afford to have lunch tomorrow. I have my girlfriends birthday on the 20th, so I need to start buying things for her shortly, I also have Dundee away on Saturday, then i'm out on Saturday night aswell. Put this with having been away to Dingwall on Saturday and this equates to me being fucking bolted.

It's all the Rovers fault. If we weren't in this quarter final, it'd all be fine.

you can always get a new girlfriend ;)

It was changed because it wasn't Politically Correct, Exuberant.

The mind truly does boggle. There was nothing wrong with Dennis the Menace. On what possible grounds can the "Fun isn't allowed without morals" brigade claim that Dennis the Menace is not socially acceptable as children's entertainment? This isn't a case of Noddy having to change the Golliwogs into Goblins or the boys on the bridge Henry sneezed on being described now as "black as soot" instead of "black as niggers". I ask you where is the prejudice, and where is the offence, in a cartoon about an 8 year old who likes playing pranks and playing with a peashooter and catapult?

The Taggart wankers annoying voice over in Underbelly.fucking STV,we can follow the story on our own,we don't need some random w****r telling us what's going to happen.quote "glasgow,it a violent city and I've spent years investigating it's fictional crimes" whit?

The Taggart wankers annoying voice over in Underbelly.fucking STV,we can follow the story on our own,we don't need some random w****r telling us what's going to happen.quote "glasgow,it a violent city and I've spent years investigating it's fictional crimes" whit?

That really is annoying. There is just no need for it!

Aw diddums.

Cut your cloth.