Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Toothache.

I've been up all night with some incredible pain. I can't even close my mouth because if my teeth even hint at touching the pain is by far the worst thing I have ever experienced, and I have taken an Albertz-like free kick to the chuckies.

I'm currently loaded up on painkillers, but the pain is still awful. It was that bad I actually considered pliers at around 6am.

Is it a wisdom tooth?I had toothache from one on my top set and the pain in my head was unbelievable,could hardly move cos of it.had to get a taxi to Springburn Health Centre at 9pm for an emergency removal.the little Korean dentist had his knee on my chest pulling it out ffs,but instant relief when he did.

Guest The Phoenix
Toma_BullyWee[/b]' date='07 March 2010 - 10:50' timestamp='1267955439' post='4294058']

Toothache.

Is it a wisdom tooth?

You are joking, aren't you? :unsure:

Is it a wisdom tooth?I had toothache from one on my top set and the pain in my head was unbelievable,could hardly move cos of it.had to get a taxi to Springburn Health Centre at 9pm for an emergency removal.the little Korean dentist had his knee on my chest pulling it out ffs,but instant relief when he did.

Aye, it's the very same. I'm quite reluctant to go to the dentist because I've been neglecting him and he'll want to make up for lost time, but f**k that, I'll just have to deal with it. I'm going crazy right now. I'm snapping at the simplest little things as well.

You are joking, aren't you? :unsure:

Funnybawz.

One of my flatmates deciding that 9.15am on a Sunday is a good time to play "The Lion Sleeps Tonight" at full blast. Luckily I was already up but I still don't want to hear that pish, especially at that time.

And again at 10.15am. This better not become an hourly ritual.

Guest The Phoenix

Ok got it.if I could do the red coupon smiley on my iPod I would do it.could you be a mate and post it on my behalf.thanks

Have two...

:oops :oops

:thumsup2

Dental hospital,bud.Mrs tells me they have a casualty dept for cases like this.

Yeah they do, but apparently not on a Sunday! I phoned them up and their expert opinion was to suggest I "take some pain relief pills". Oh, I had never thought of that!

I'll just need to get on with it today then when tomorrow comes I'll just tell the dentist to take out absolutely everything and give me some falsers. Teeth are nothing but trouble.

Dick Dastardly. Why, if he can get so far in front that he has time to stop and set up his dastardly deeds, doesn't he just keep going and win the race? You'd think he'd learn, but no race after race he fucking throws it all away. Gets right on my nips. :angry:

Dick Dastardly. Why, if he can get so far in front that he has time to stop and set up his dastardly deeds, doesn't he just keep going and win the race? You'd think he'd learn, but no race after race he fucking throws it all away. Gets right on my nips. :angry:

He's obviously listening to the tactical advice of Mark McGhee beside him.

Since when did formatting bullets and numbering become so fucking difficult? No, I don't want it done for me. I want the rest of the paragraphs laid out exactly as I did the first one. If you can't manage that, Word, don't fucking bother! Stop changing everything! :angry: