Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

This is the type of shite that deserves a negative. I wasn't having a go at Kilt at all and I get called one of 'the saddest fucks' on the site- Christ.

Dinny shite a crystal.

sounds like you're starting to get bothered.

The quality of these new reporters on Reporting Scotland is absolutely shite, most of them are women in their late 20's, they all put on an exagerated slow tone of voice and emphasise all the wrong words in their sentences. Does my tits in.

None of them are even very attractive.

It's a Wednesday. You've got Jackie Bird instead of the absolute babe that is Sally Magnusson. It's like comparing Tesco's Own Brand Vodka with a Glenmorangie Malt. Wait for Thursdays and Fridays when you get the erudite, sophisticated and classy anchor and your opinion will at least change slightly.

It's a Wednesday. You've got Jackie Bird instead of the absolute babe that is Sally Magnusson. It's like comparing Tesco's Own Brand Vodka with a Glenmorangie Malt. Wait for Thursdays and Fridays when you get the erudite, sophisticated and classy anchor and your opinion will at least change slightly.

Comparing vodka to whisky? Whit?

Comparing vodka to whisky? Whit?

It's precisely the point. Jackie Bird is the Daily Record reading jakie's newsreader. Sally Magnusson is the educated middle class sophisticated alcoholic's newsreader.

They are chalk and cheese.

It's precisely the point. Jackie Bird is the Daily Record reading jakie's newsreader. Sally Magnusson is the educated middle class sophisticated alcoholic's newsreader.

They are chalk and cheese.

Her father would be so proud!

I know, but appealing to the market her father was part of....he'd have been proud!

Naturally. Being erudite and having a good taste in whisky automatically makes being an alcoholic completely justifiable as a life choice! :P

I can't say exactly what's getting on my nerves. But I can still go...

AAAARRRGGGHHHH :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Edited by The Master