Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Coolest can EVER, even Ad Lib would look cool necking some red stripe, in my youth I owned a red stripe t-shirt. Big pimpin'.

It was the can of choice in Strawberry Fields in Oswald St when I was a nipper dancing around to Steve Harley and Cockney Rebel etc.

That makes me sound REALLY old, but it was that type of club, it was only about 8 years ago, honest! :(

Am I the only one that didn't get my dinner at my prom?

Christ if there'd been some noms there it might have been bearable. I was in a common room of 9 very girly girls who all wanted the limo etc. I only went to the 5th year prom because we had one lass who was leaving before 6th year, by the time the 6th year prom came round I'd decided I hated everyone and the 5th year one was so boring there was no way I'd have been tempted to go.

If I mind right I rang my mum at ten to come and get me. :ph34r:

Am I the only one that didn't get my dinner at my prom?

Christ if there'd been some noms there it might have been bearable. I was in a common room of 9 very girly girls who all wanted the limo etc. I only went to the 5th year prom because we had one lass who was leaving before 6th year, by the time the 6th year prom came round I'd decided I hated everyone and the 5th year one was so boring there was no way I'd have been tempted to go.

If I mind right I rang my mum at ten to come and get me. :ph34r:

We had a buffet. It wasn't very good to be honest. The usual sandwiches, chicken (which was rubbery and lukewarm), a few pasta dishes etc.

I stuck to the sandwiches. Saw far too many people's drinks spill into the heattrays. People smoking while getting their food didn't really make me want it that much more either (even though I smoke).

What's with all this Prom pish. End of term dance. You youngsters are all turning into Hannah Montana/ silly American stereotypes.

Absolutely spot on. It's a Dance/Ceilidh/Doo. It is NOT a Prom.

Come to think of it I think we had a buffet as well. :unsure:

I've blocked out most of the night from my memory, it was just so ****ing boring.

We had a buffet. It wasn't very good to be honest. The usual sandwiches, chicken (which was rubbery and lukewarm), a few pasta dishes etc.

I stuck to the sandwiches. Saw far too many people's drinks spill into the heattrays. People smoking while getting their food didn't really make me want it that much more either (even though I smoke).

Edited by Ceratogyrus

A lad i know died this morning. Had a seizure and died there and then. Cannot believe it.

He would have been 14 on Saturday. Devastating.

That's horrible. Sorry to here that.

Was he from Thornton by any chance?

What's with all this Prom pish. End of term dance. You youngsters are all turning into Hannah Montana/ silly American stereotypes.

I got hammered at the Royal Highland Show in Ingliston on the night of my 'End of year' dance.

School was pish!

Our leavers dance(that's right not prom) was at murrayfield. The place though was pretty big and it didnt help that i was a depressing c**t back in those days, opting to sit in the corner and watch everyone else dance.

God i hate me sometimes...

Our leavers dance(that's right not prom) was at murrayfield. The place though was pretty big and it didnt help that i was a depressing c**t back in those days, opting to sit in the corner and watch everyone else dance.

God i hate me sometimes...

Dancing is shite.

Shuffling side to side feeling all uncomfortable and occasionally throwing your arms about like you have that muscle spasm disease. Fucking rubbish.

Men should only dance when it has a good chance of getting them fired in about a woman.

It was £30 for our 6th year dance this year. That includes three course meal, band, etc...

Oh, and I have a girlfriend so I might need to dance.

Edited by Turbo_dee