Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Went into the back of another car at a junction tonight. Fucking arsehole of a man wanted to make a big deal about it . There was no damage to his car ffs ! !. Cant be assed with the hassle

Went into the back of another car at a junction tonight. Fucking arsehole of a man wanted to make a big deal about it . There was no damage to his car ffs ! !. Cant be assed with the hassle

Be prepared for a claim for injury,My daughter did exactly the same in the winter and last week got a letter demanding £1800 or legal action would follow.Her work insurance company is dealing with it.

Be prepared for a claim for injury,My daughter did exactly the same in the winter and last week got a letter demanding £1800 or legal action would follow.Her work insurance company is dealing with it.

Whats pissing me off is the man made a move to pull out, then stopped, i took my eye off him to turn to the right to see what was coming,not seeing him stop and rolled forward off the brake. I barely touched his car and when we got out and checked he admitted there was no damage to be seen. Swapped details so we'll see, but he's probably gonna make a meal of it, twat !

Whats pissing me off is the man made a move to pull out, then stopped, i took my eye off him to turn to the right to see what was coming,not seeing him stop and rolled forward off the brake. I barely touched his car and when we got out and checked he admitted there was no damage to be seen. Swapped details so we'll see, but he's probably gonna make a meal of it, twat !

Sound like you are going to have hassle.

I had an accident 3 years ago in Dennyloanhead. Daft cow was indicating left approaching a roundabout and I was going straight on.

Kerblammo, i smacked into the side of her car, mine was a write off, hers was badly damaged.

Last week I received a letter saying they were taking me and my insurance company to court. Today i received another letter saying that my insurance company were going to settle out of court.

I still am waiting on receiving my payout for my car :angry:

I just hope for your sake it does not drag on as long as this saga has

Edited by ffcsam

Guest The Phoenix

ASSUMING THERE WERE NO INDEPENDENT WITNESSES -- DENY EVERYTHING!!

Sound like you are going to have hassle.

I had an accident 3 years ago in Dennyloanhead. Daft cow was indicating left approaching a roundabout and I was going straight on.

Kerblammo, i smacked into the side of her car, mine was a write off, hers was badly damaged.

Last week I received a letter saying they were taking me and my insurance company to court. Today i received another letter saying that my insurance company were going to settle out of court.

I still am waiting on receiving my payout for my car :angry:

I just hope for your sake it does not drag on as long as this saga has

He woke me first thing this morning wanting my details <_<

ASSUMING THERE WERE NO INDEPENDENT WITNESSES -- DENY EVERYTHING!!

There was a car behind me which i flagged around us ;)

And even if there were, still deny it.

:lol: