Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

The concierge buzzed up this morning and told my step-dad that the police wanted to come up and talk to me. Something about school apparently. I woke up as fast as I could, put on whatever clothes were on my floor, and washed my face. Walked up and down the hall a few times wondering where they were, absolutely bricking it for no real reason. The concierge called up again, and said he had called the wrong block, and someone who stays in another one of the flats has the same first name as me, lives on the same landing, and in the same number of house.

I don't even know why I was worried. I don't go to school any more.

The old "The Polis want to come and talk to you" trick!

The concierge was checking if anyone was in before he attempted to break into your flat and rob you

I don't even know why I was worried. I don't go to school any more.

:lol: I've had a few dreams where I've been panicking because I have an exam soon which I haven't studied for or an essay or homework that I haven't done. Then I remember that I finished school 19 years ago!

Knee has been extremely sore since Saturday's match, I can barely walk up stairs. This problem has been occurring on and off for the last 6 months. Today the doc referred me for an MRI, possible problem "meniscal tear medial anterior left knee" :(

Some utter c**t hit my window with a stone the other night, breaking it so I'm now in the middle of making a claim to my insurers to get my living room window replaced. Then, 2 nights ago, some other utter c**t (could've been the same utter c**t for all I know) blew up a car about a hundred yards from my house.

It must be the warm weather making the halfwits restless.

Some utter c**t hit my window with a stone the other night, breaking it so I'm now in the middle of making a claim to my insurers to get my living room window replaced. Then, 2 nights ago, some other utter c**t (could've been the same utter c**t for all I know) blew up a car about a hundred yards from my house.

I'm glad I moved to Paisley!biggrin.gif

I'm glad I moved to Paisley!biggrin.gif

You know my feelings on Paisley but, in this instance, I must admit that I'm surprised by these events.

The shitehole threads on here are always full of arguments about how shite Clydebank is but I genuinely love where I live so I'm fucking lived at this.

FFS where do you live, downtown Baghdad?