Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

It has been a bitterly disappointing day.

Woke up at 9am to go for a gym induction, but the bint at reception didn't give me the appropriate forms the other day, so I needed to reschedule... again.

Was highly anticipating the F1 final, but I fell asleep when the safety car was deployed and never woke up again until lap 35 - after all the excitement had happened.

Decided to play some Football Manager to pass the time. 5-0 win against Cagliari at home, and then a crash dump, and the game refused to load up again.

I was meant to be going for a swim and then to the sauna/steam room afterwards, but my mate has just text me saying that the sauna has closed.

I have absolutely nothing to do from now until I decide it's time to sleep.

I should have just stayed in bed like I know how.

Fecking taxis. At a friends last night and phoned for a taxi home around 3:30am and they said a car would be there ASAP. Half an hour later nothing had arrived, so waited another 10 mins before phoning up to see what the story was. Rang twice, heard a clicking sound and a voice saying "the other person has hung up". Tried again another five times with the same outcome. Tried a few other local taxi firms with no luck. Had to stay there till 8am before getting a bus.

Chunts. <_<

Fecking taxis. At a friends last night and phoned for a taxi home around 3:30am and they said a car would be there ASAP. Half an hour later nothing had arrived, so waited another 10 mins before phoning up to see what the story was. Rang twice, heard a clicking sound and a voice saying "the other person has hung up". Tried again another five times with the same outcome. Tried a few other local taxi firms with no luck. Had to stay there till 8am before getting a bus.

Chunts. <_<

The trick is to phone a few companies and just take the first one that comes.

Misc football. It's just aliases talking nonsense to each other.

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/136043-javier-pastore/

It's really gone down hill. Used to quite enjoy reading it.

There are some monumental fucktards that post in there.

The entire forum is becoming like this.

Indeed Gaz but what can we do?

I've no idea, I don't know what Div is or isn't able to do as I'm not familiar with how sites like these are built.

It's just a shame more than anything that just about every thread is hijacked by the same three or four constantly-banned people talking absolute drivel.

Bit more than petty. Umbro are apparently sueing me. <_<

Fender once threatened to sue me, as did the Rangers Supporters Trust :lol:

In all seriousness, hope you get that sorted out.