Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Had pasta and mince for tea, heartburn is currently ripping my insides to bits.

If you suffer from heartburn then the own brand Morrisons calcium carbonate tablets are REALLY good. Miles better than Gaviscon, Rennie or other branded tablets. They come in both mint and fruit, the fruit tablets taste good and do the job well.

I had GERD really bad, for a number of years but I don't get it anymore and my epiglottis has totally heeled.

You see some disgusting things in Dundee. Some random walking down the street spews and just keeps walking. :blink:

What would you do if you spewed in the street? Sit around for a wee while? Clean it up? Jump up and down and shout "I spewed look!".

:huh:

You see some disgusting things in Dundee. Some random walking down the street spews and just keeps walking. :blink:

What would you do if you spewed in the street? Sit around for a wee while? Clean it up? Jump up and down and shout "I spewed look!".

:huh:

Aye, 'saints1884', what exactly would you do different if you spewed in the street? :blink:

Tbh there's usually signs of spewing, go somewhere quite and avoid the main street. But aye if I spew I'd walk off, not that that's eer happened.

Tbh there's usually signs of spewing, go somewhere quite and avoid the main street. But aye if I spew I'd walk off, not that that's eer happened.

The casual vomit, or tactical spew, is an art form. Until you can do it without breaking a stride you aren't a real man.

The casual vomit, or tactical spew, is an art form. Until you can do it without breaking a stride you aren't a real man.

That's what she did! She was still walking and spewing! The poor people that were walking behinde her weren't very happy. :blink:

Guest The Phoenix

The call centre I work in has that effect, it's basically a massive corrugated iron roof. If it's raining heavily, it's impossible to hear anyone on the phone. Helpful!

Bombay to Starks Park for home games is a bit of a bummer as well.

Just went to buy my season ticket as I haven't had a chance to before now, was told you can't buy them on matchdays. Pay at the gate all season for the first time since I was 7 then.

WTF's that all about? "Oh, sorry, you can't make a season-long commitment to the club with your hundreds of pounds, we'll just turn you away." What if you didn't want to pay at the gate? They'd miss out on a season ticket. Ridiculous.