Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

The SPL section on here. Filled with absolutely idiots. Any sort of rational discussion about the football is impossible due to the mongos that are only interested in badly attempting to wind people up.

The SPL section of the site has become just as bad as the Old Firm section. It's full of tedious little cocksockets spouting pish and illiterately smashing their keyboards until an ill-informed and utterly garbage opinion appears.

The moderators should really pop in there every now and again to ban a couple of the dribbling fucknuggets.

Edit: This forum is going to the dogs etc.

The SPL section on here. Filled with absolutely idiots. Any sort of rational discussion about the football is impossible due to the mongos that are only interested in badly attempting to wind people up.

*Ahem*

Anyway, my PTTGOYN is that I've forked out over £1100 today on 4 different bills, leaving my bank account looking and feeling like a gang raped teenage tennis starlet.

I can't be arsed with the way local commuter trains are always fucked over so that "flagship services"can take priority. Earth to Scotrail, it's the people that live between our around our cities that are your bread and butter so stop treating them like shite and sticking them on ancient, late, overcrowded cattle trucks. I'm sure there are similar versions in the west but the edinburgh - dunblane service is fuckin woeful and god help you if you are trying to get on at edinburgh park.

I can't be arsed with the way local commuter trains are always fucked over so that "flagship services"can take priority. Earth to Scotrail, it's the people that live between our around our cities that are your bread and butter so stop treating them like shite and sticking them on ancient, late, overcrowded cattle trucks. I'm sure there are similar versions in the west but the edinburgh - dunblane service is fuckin woeful and god help you if you are trying to get on at edinburgh park.

As a regular user of the Glasgow to Dunblane route, I can tell you it's just as bad. Their party piece is providing only 2 carriages for the 17.11 on a Friday, with people basically wrestling to get on the train.

There is a single mother of two in this street. She doesn't work, has her rent paid for. She has a car. She goes out every day to Asda and/or Farmfoods (she doesn't recylce bags :rolleyes: )and comes back with shitloads of messages ( she has the arse of a small country tbf)

She got cavity wall insulation put in by council for nothing.

She gets stuff delivered almost every day to the house (uk mail, private car - must be catalogue stuff, online orders)

Where the f**k does she get the money from? Really gets on my tits this does. :angry:

Moving flat at the start of next month, which isn't in a Virgin fibre optic area, I'm not allowed a sky dish, and BT are only interested in 18 month contracts, when my lease is for 12 months.

Frustrating.

I'm presuming you'll still want somewhere to live once the lease on your flat is up. You could always take the contract with BT with you when you move.

People who post "close the thread" after posting their opinion on the subject matter.

I was just thinking the exact same thing. Arseholes.

I'm presuming you'll still want somewhere to live once the lease on your flat is up. You could always take the contract with BT with you when you move.

I would, but I have no idea about my living situation when this years over and done with.

I have had that sometimes when i take the train up to Stirling. I never get on at E Park. i always go to Waverely and barge my way on to the train....

the 18.06 used to have 3 coaches, by the time it left Haymarket you were [packed in like Sardines. Now i drive unless i want a drink.