Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I can't stand Nicki Minaj. She's vile looking and talks like her tongue is too big for her mouth.

First person, male or female, ive seen quoting this and not being a wind up.

For as long as i have a face......nicki minaj will always have a seat

This isn't petty but still. Was in A&E, Edinburgh Royal, with the old man yesterday as he had a really bad accident on his bike. Anyway, the amount of complete and utter morons in there was scary. People that had over dosed, been fighting and just generally been dicks was ridiculous. The nurses and doctors where rushed off their feet and had no where to hide. One guy was wanting to discharge himself to find his dog and you could see the exasperation in the doctors eyes as he advised against it but i could kinda tell he wanted the guy to f**k off. There was also a large police presence and this was only a Thursday night. Dread to think what it's like at the weekend.

On a more positive note the staff there deserve a medal for everything they have to put up with and they work they do in general. People on the front line get a lot of praise but IMO these people that save numerous peoples lives every day dont.

Rant over.

My uncle waited 6 hours for his prescription at Hairmyres today.

I get that they're busy but surely that's ripping it?

Sorry if I'm being thick but why is he filling his prescription at a hospital? Why not go to Boots or something?

1.Television programmes that, following every advert, give you a summary of everything you have already watched.

and

2. Television programmes where you hear the line "and the decision is.........................................................................." then wait for fuckin ages for some self-infatuated loser to give an opinion.

Tedious fucks.

1.Television programmes that, following every advert, give you a summary of everything you have already watched.

and

2. Television programmes where you hear the line "and the decision is.........................................................................." then wait for fuckin ages for some self-infatuated loser to give an opinion.

Tedious fucks.

1. seems to be american shows, recap seems to be down to them having more adverts

2. wankers like that need shot

Sorry if I'm being thick but why is he filling his prescription at a hospital? Why not go to Boots or something?

Possibly waiting for his medication so he could be discharged from hospital? I'm just guessing, of course.

Possibly waiting for his medication so he could be discharged from hospital? I'm just guessing, of course.

Spot on Mrs M.

Shop closes at nine. I leave the house at 20:45 to get there before it closes, grab something for dinner, and go home. Half way there I realise that I have forgotten my money, so back home, collect money, and off I go again. I get to the shop as soon as the shutter closes so I've had to fork out of a chippy that I can't really afford. <_<

This paired with the Thistle result and two far more serious issues, it has been a really shite day.