Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Scotrail. On the train north yesterday, they opened the doors of the train to let everyone on, then decided they hadn't cleaned it so asked everyone to get back off again, half of the train got off, then they locked the doors with half a train on board. And then left the station early.

The Topman website.

Trying to order stuff, and everything's fine until it gets to the 'Verified by Visa' page. I enter my password (definitely correct) and click confirm, and it comes up 'We couldn't find the page you were looking for. Sorry for any inconvenience".

Anybody else had problems with it?

The Topman website.

Trying to order stuff, and everything's fine until it gets to the 'Verified by Visa' page. I enter my password (definitely correct) and click confirm, and it comes up 'We couldn't find the page you were looking for. Sorry for any inconvenience".

Anybody else had problems with it?

Nope, but then I'm not a gaylord who wears stuff from Top Man. :P

I've been home since 5.30 and at 7pm I noticed that a delivery card was sticking out my letterbox, which hadn't been there previously. I phoned Yodel to be informed that they tried to deliver my parcel at 6.40pm but that I wasn't home to get it so they took it to their depot in East Kilbride, from where I'm welcome to uplift it.

Cheeky b*****ds didn't even try to deliver it!

Suffice to say, they're delivering it tomorrow at 5.30 or there's hell to pay.

I've been home since 5.30 and at 7pm I noticed that a delivery card was sticking out my letterbox, which hadn't been there previously. I phoned Yodel to be informed that they tried to deliver my parcel at 6.40pm but that I wasn't home to get it so they took it to their depot in East Kilbride, from where I'm welcome to uplift it.

Cheeky b*****ds didn't even try to deliver it!

Suffice to say, they're delivering it tomorrow at 5.30 or there's hell to pay.

So how did the card get in your letterbox then :huh:

But why would they do that :huh:

I work for UPS and i do everything i can to get a delivery off the first time.

Absolutely no idea, Keith. Maybe he was ganting for a shite and couldn't wait. I don't know. But I've been sat within a few feet of the door since I got home from work and didn't hear a thing. Now, I'm not superman, but I have perfectly functioning hearing and my door was not chapped. I have an insulated letterbox so it's easy for someone to slip a card in it without making any sound.

I've been sitting at my desk, a couple of feet from my front door. It was never chapped. He's obviously slipped the card through without chapping and fucked off.

I had a guy trying to deliver my phone to 9/6 *my street* instead of my address 6/9 *my street*.

Only got it because I was taking the bin out and I seen the UPS truck pulled up, and I asked him for my parcel. He didn't believe me he was reading the address wrong too. Can't get the staff these days ;)

I had a guy trying to deliver my phone to 9/6 *my street* instead of my address 6/9 *my street*.

Only got it because I was taking the bin out and I seen the UPS truck pulled up, and I asked him for my parcel. He didn't believe me he was reading the address wrong too. Can't get the staff these days ;)

Was it Keith? :P

Royal Mail do this all the time. I don't think they even bother taking parcels out with them a lot of the time because they don't expect people to be in during the day. After 6pm is a bit of a ridiculous time to not at least try though.

Royal Mail do this all the time. I don't think they even bother taking parcels out with them a lot of the time because they don't expect people to be in during the day. After 6pm is a bit of a ridiculous time to not at least try though.

My girlfriend noticed the postman coming out of the building after we had a wee red leaflet delivered saying we were out, and as you said, the parcel was at the depot.

Don't have much luck with post at this flat to be honest.

A postman used to drink in my old local and told me that postmen are only allowed to take out something like 6 or 7 parcels (or a set weight) at a time, the rest got wee red leaflets. All down to health and safety, heavy lifting etc.