Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Taxi drivers, roundabouts, and knowing what lanes they want to be in.

Arse in a mini bus decided to uses both lanes on roundabout and almost take the Front off my car.

Whenever I walk into the bookies to put a coupon on its always the same people sat at those machines pumping cash in. They're a very easy way to develop a gambling addiction and lose loads of money. Wasn't me that gave you a red dot up there btw.

I lost £30 in those machines just last week

Yeah,it doesn't seem to be happening on any of the other sky sports HD channels!

Seemed to sort itself out towards the end of the game, it was happening the other night during the Barca game too though. Annoying.

The mate who I was planning to go to the raith vs morton game with has just informed me that he was out until 6 am last night and now no longer fancies it. Thanks a fuckin bunch.

Surely for the RTBC thread? Who the f**k would want to PAY to watch Raith vs. Morton as a neutral? :huh:

Taxi drivers, roundabouts, and knowing what lanes they want to be in.

Arse in a mini bus decided to uses both lanes on roundabout and almost take the Front off my car.

Agree mate,roundabouts are a mystery to most drivers. They stick an indicator on ( if you are lucky ) and then weave around it like they were on the dodgems at the shows. . Really annoys me.I guess in mitigation , most lanes in roundabouts have not been painted since the era of the horse and cart.

Got a mate who plays for raith so free tickets ;) .

Oh, fair enough then.

Tell him he's shite from me, cheers. ;)

East feckin Fife, plus it's a Saturday night and I've agreed to do a waking nightshift at the homeless hostel down Leith dry.gif

Seriously, why the f**k did you leave Utopia for this shitty little craphole? :blink:

Seriously, why the f**k did you leave Utopia for this shitty little craphole? :blink:

sometimes, I wonder that myself. Normally when I'm working in Armadale with its colourful flags, attractive people and wonderful 'traditional' music blasting from crap cars.

Flute band music done to a drum machine is my bag, baby.

Still, I've got the pissheads, junkies and working girls to look forward to tonight.

Joy.

Edited by kiwififer

Out on a run and some guy asks a mumbled half question as I'm going, forcing me to pull up and answer his fucking stupid question about the Derby score for his coupon. Now my groin feels like I've been riding Seabiscuit for the last week (the joke writes itself here). Sack.

sometimes, I wonder that myself. Normally when I'm working in Armadale with its colourful flags, attractive people and wonderful 'traditional' music blasting from crap cars.

Still, I've got the pissheads, junkies and working girls to look forward to tonight.

Joy.

Let me guess. Your wife missed her mum?

Joy.

Ach, we love you mate! :lol:

It'll get better, just get back into that grumpy, bitter cynicism that we Scots do well in order to get by.

You might just have nailed that there Gaz. Great insight, are you recently experiencing the sensation of having a mother-in-law or something....? :ph34r:

No comment.

Ach, we love you mate! :lol:

It'll get better, just get back into that grumpy, bitter cynicism that we Scots do well in order to get by.

It's all so quiet, shhh, shhh.....