Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

So after thinking I got the all clear, I'm back into the clinic on wednesday to check for Pancreatic cancer. Personally I think it will be something like Pancreatitis because of my lifestyle, but I'm bloody shitting it again. Basically if I get that, I have no chance of surviving.

That's horrific news, fingers crossed everything's alright with you!

Good luck.

We have been told at work that due to the London 2012 no one can get holidays in July and August <_<

We also can't get holidays in Novemember or December.

As I still have 26 days to take afore the end of the year :D I think I will be off most of Nov and Dec as I havent booked owt yet!

The number of sheer fucking c***s on Twitter really annoys me.

Everything that Graham Spiers posts is immediately followed by complete bollocks from "supporters" of both sides of the Old Firm, usually accusing him of being a backer of the other, mainly on the same point.

That, and people who just spend their time abusing random celebrities. I mean, what's the point? The shit that some people take.

Oh, and Jimmy Carr. I quite like him when he's on the telly, but he's painfully unfunny on Twitter. Tries too hard.

The number of sheer fucking c***s on Twitter really annoys me.

Everything that Graham Spiers posts is immediately followed by complete bollocks from "supporters" of both sides of the Old Firm, usually accusing him of being a backer of the other, mainly on the same point.

That, and people who just spend their time abusing random celebrities. I mean, what's the point? The shit that some people take.

Oh, and Jimmy Carr. I quite like him when he's on the telly, but he's painfully unfunny on Twitter. Tries too hard.

It's as easy as one click to UNFOLLOW

Being skint, in a bit of a hole just now with one thing and another and the scope for OT is limited. I already pick up a couple of extra shifts a month to make my wages up to the level they were at my last job. Anyhoo I've been alive and working long enough to know it'll pass, just have to wait it out.

It's as easy as one click to UNFOLLOW

I don't follow any of these people (except possibly Jimmy Carr, I can't remember if I unfollowed him or not)

I'm also annoyed by the cloying "Please RT!" that's so often pegged on the end of mundane tweets. I struggle to comprehend the thinking behind it. Is it so you can say to your friends "Hey, look, six people re-tweeted what I said about how I hate taking the bins out", and bask in their jealousy? The exception is obviously things like missing children and charity appeals where awareness is key, I have absolutely no problem with people asking then.

How bad is driver angry? And how come Cage's eye hasn't got a big hole in it after being shot? Who does he think he is,the terminator! If you or someone you know is going to rent this sorry excuse for a film,don't.

So after thinking I got the all clear, I'm back into the clinic on wednesday to check for Pancreatic cancer. Personally I think it will be something like Pancreatitis because of my lifestyle, but I'm bloody shitting it again. Basically if I get that, I have no chance of surviving.

All the best bud, really hope we're reading about the results in the RTBC thread. :)

To think I was coming on this thread to have a right moan about the barber giving me a haircut like that c**t Justin Beiber.

All the best bud, really hope we're reading about the results in the RTBC thread. :)

To think I was coming on this thread to have a right moan about the barber giving me a haircut like that c**t Justin Beiber.

Yep, all clear in that respect! Had my final night out on the booze tonight, have to behave properly after this. Difficult in this land, I tells ya...

PS They're already in the RTBC thread!

Edited by Breaking Decency

Yep, all clear in that respect! Had my final night out on the booze tonight, have to behave properly after this. Difficult in this land, I tells ya...

PS They're already in the RTBC thread!

Great stuff, well done!

Yes I've just noticed that your post was from five days ago. That's really stupid of me, but what do I know I have a Justin Beiber haircut.

Great stuff, well done!

Yes I've just noticed that your post was from five days ago. That's really stupid of me, but what do I know I have a Justin Beiber haircut.

Ach whatever, people have their own stuff to deal with. Without sounding bigheaded, I knew I'd get over this! One thing I've always been is a stubborn, proud kind of person. I know that doesn't stop it physically but psychologically it helped.

Ach whatever, people have their own stuff to deal with. Without sounding bigheaded, I knew I'd get over this! One thing I've always been is a stubborn, proud kind of person. I know that doesn't stop it physically but psychologically it helped.

Good man.

I can imagine not being able to drink will be hard, but it could obviously be a lot worse.

Just take up golf or something. ;)