Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

The number of people who refer to one of the big five or six English clubs as "we" and go on about them like they're lifelong season ticket holders who never miss a game.

These are probably the same sort of folk who will criticise Rangers or Celtic fans as gloryhunters.

Guest The Phoenix

One of my wifes staff phoned in sick today meaning my wife will have to work late again as she is in the kitchen on her own all day <_<

Women should never complain about being where they belong.

The number of people who refer to one of the big five or six English clubs as "we" and go on about them like they're lifelong season ticket holders who never miss a game.

These are probably the same sort of folk who will criticise Rangers or Celtic fans as gloryhunters.

And Dynamo Kiev.

This! Just the simple requirement for people to have 'an English team' does my head in.

And Dynamo Kiev.

:lol: To be fair that's legit... he did a school project about Ukraine once, don't you know!

Edited by Enigma

So after thinking I got the all clear, I'm back into the clinic on wednesday to check for Pancreatic cancer. Personally I think it will be something like Pancreatitis because of my lifestyle, but I'm bloody shitting it again. Basically if I get that, I have no chance of surviving.

So after thinking I got the all clear, I'm back into the clinic on wednesday to check for Pancreatic cancer. Personally I think it will be something like Pancreatitis because of my lifestyle, but I'm bloody shitting it again. Basically if I get that, I have no chance of surviving.

I was going to have a moan about having tonsilitis and not being able to sleep, but that pales into insignificance by several million degrees compared to what is above.

I sincerely hope it's good news for you on Wednesday; for a young man to be going through what you are really doesn't bear thinking about.

All the best of luck for Wednesday. It must be truly horrific to be going through that, hope everything goes ok.

That's shite, man.

Best wishes.

Hope it's good news mate!

Hope all goes well mate. Take care.

To be fair, you seem far more serious about Kiev than most arm chair English team fans. It's still your intention to move there right?

I'd like to visit the place first before deciding to move