Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Watching How I Met Your Mother on E4 and there's some stupid English voice-over that keeps interrupting. :huh:

Reminds me of ''The World's Most Amazing Videos'' that used to be on Bravo. It was perfectly fine with Stacy ''Look again'' Keech who described it, and if anything, he made it worth while to watch his dramatic voice but when it comes on UK tv they get some English voice over and ruins the whole reason why people watch it - for those puns from Keech ''The only ticket he is going to win, is a one way to ticket to jail etc''.

Someone was murdered outside a pub last night in musselburgh, and another man seriously injured. The reason? they were in the wrong place at the wrong time. The accused was refused drink in the pub, and him and an accomplice can back with hammers and attacked the poor lads. One of my wife's closest pals knew the guy, everyone is in bits. Jambomikey, if you read this you might have heard of the accused, im not gonna name him on here, for legal reasons obviously.

Edited by philpy

Someone was murdered outside a pub last night in musselburgh, and another man seriously injured. The reason? they were in the right place at the wrong time. The accused was refused drink in the pub, and him and an accomplice can back with hammers and attacked the poor lads. One of my wife's closest pals knew the guy, everyone is in bits.

Wrong place at the wrong time?

Someone was murdered outside a pub last night in musselburgh, and another man seriously injured. The reason? they were in the wrong place at the wrong time. The accused was refused drink in the pub, and him and an accomplice can back with hammers and attacked the poor lads. One of my wife's closest pals knew the guy, everyone is in bits. Jambomikey, if you read this you might have heard of the accused, im not gonna name him on here, for legal reasons obviously.

I read about this in the paper the day mate, I've been waiting to speak to my dad because there's a good chance he'll know of them.