Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I dont really get the interest in f1 i tried to watch a bit of it there and its boring as f**k.

I used to follow it, years ago now though. Once it went to ITV and Murray Walker retired, I can't be arsed with it. I'd try and get back into it if I cared who was even driving these days.

cutting through hedge trimmer cable on first time you have used it :angry:

wanted a cordless one but was talked out of it after cordless drill died on its erse (used it 3 maybe 4 times before it wouldnt hold a charge)lo and behold cable has snagged (unknown to me) cut a branch, cable drop swings back straight to the blades.

trips the house at the same time.

think its time for a drink

Had a cough for the last three days now - annoying as f**k!

I had a really bad cough last year that hung about for ages and I was bringing stuff up all the time. One morning I coughed, spat, then almost fell on the floor of the bathroom when I saw blood. Being a smoker at the time I had all kinds of fear but a trip to the Doc and everything was ok. He said I'd just coughed myself sore and caused a little bleed.

I don't smoke now.

Quick pint after work and not been in for a week. Prices up

A Stella in the Spiders in Dyce is now £3.65 a pint. FFS

Haven't been in a pub for a year now, but was in stansted airport on Friday night and for a pint of fosters and a large glass of wine ( for the girly manager) it was fucking £8.70. Good job the firm was paying, daylight robbery

When shops, especially supermarkets, try to sell things like say a 24 pack of Irn Bru at a certain price which is more than the same number of cans over three 8 packs. They even have a cheek to advertise it as 'great value multipack'. Clever dirty robbing b*****ds.

I'm reading my way through the James Bond novels on my Kindle, and "You Only Live Twice" has been temporarily removed from Amazon, apparently so they can sort out some spelling mistakes or something.

I don't suppose anyone on here happens to have it already, in an ebook format, that they could send to me? It's very annoying given how the last book ended!

That annoying BT advert with the three "flatmates"

what person below the age of 40 favourite band is duran duran?huh.gif

I'm actually quite excited by these, I'm waiting for the one when either the fat dude rapes the lassie and she can't use it to phone the police due to a new "safety feature", or when he comes home to find the other two riding and kills them both thanks to the hubs new "stylish, bulky look". But I am quite strange