Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Just had to pay £90 in tax and national insurance.

f**k my buttocks. sad.gif

RTBC, IMO.

My petty thing is that my back is killing me. I could barely get out of bed this morning, and it's all my own fault for lazing about on the couch all day yesterday after my run.

Tubes that cycle about Glasgow on rickety old fashioned bikes like they think they're in a Belle & Sebastian video. I want to put a stick in their spokes.

Hipsters.

They might be easy to foil as most hipster bikes don't have brakes.;)

hipster-bike.jpg

tumblr_l03zyuiTi51qbw3qfo1_500.jpg

Edited by CityDave

I'm no Jeremy Kyle, but she's deliberately using irony to get you interested in her life. She probably wants you back and, as much as you may dislike/hate her now, she misses you.

Probably this, just a few levels up from the classic women :-( status which basically means "Oi, somebody give me some f***ing attention and ask me what's wrong". The first reply is usually "wots up ***?". Both pathetic and predictable. dry.gif

Probably this, just a few levels up from the classic women :-( status which basically means "Oi, somebody give me some f***ing attention and ask me what's wrong". The first reply is usually "wots up ***?". Both pathetic and predictable. dry.gif

... and it would seem that the shortened version of 'what's up honey' seems to be offensive to Rangers fans.

Edited by Hedgecutter

While this is possible, there's also a good chance she's got some shit-stirring wee pals who are telling her 'oh, he said this to someone who knows my pal and they told me he said such and such' or some other nonsense. Some people do love this kind of behaviour.

People who put red wine or red wine vinegar in pasta and those who put bean sprouts in noodle dishes . Repulsive, repulsive people.

Can't knock a bit of red wine in a red-meat casserole though. I usually drink most of the rest of the bottle while making it though.

People who put red wine or red wine vinegar in pasta and those who put bean sprouts in noodle dishes . Repulsive, repulsive people.

Depends entirely on the dish, really. I'm not a huge fan of beansprouts either but I can't imagine Pad Thai without them.

Depends entirely on the dish, really. I'm not a huge fan of beansprouts either but I can't imagine Pad Thai without them.

I'm just talking about a really basic noodles, chicken and sauce out of a jar job. They add nothing taste wise and camouflage and tangle in too well with the noodles. There's nothing worth than picking up a forkful and being met with the disgusting, juicy crunch of a bean sprout. If it didn't make me look like an uncouth oaf, I'd happily spend 10 minutes picking out every bean sprout from a dish before eating.

Edited by dane-don

I'm just talking about a really basic noodles, chicken and sauce out of a jar job. They add nothing taste wise and camouflage and tangle in too well with the noodles. There's nothing worth than picking up a forkful and being met with the disgusting, juicy crunch of a bean sprout. If it didn't make me look like an uncouth oaf, I'd happily spend 10 minutes picking out every bean sprout from a dish before eating.

Yep, you're right on both counts. I blame Tesco. They started selling those pre-cut stir-fry veggie packs in the 90s and they were around 70% beansprout.

I'm sitting in the waiting room at the dentist, and they have James blunt playing on the stereo. As if going to the dentist isn't painful enough already.....

Radio two when I go to the dentist. It's not all shit music they have on radio two. :P

I'm sitting in the waiting room at the dentist, and they have James blunt playing on the stereo. As if going to the dentist isn't painful enough already.....

Can't be any worse than West Sound down here. Keep playing that stupid remix of Candi Staton - you got the love. They've just put random noises on it ffs

Played in goals at fives last night for the first time in ages. Arms are killing me today.

Just went for a shit, and, with these arms, wiping my arse is an absolute mission - struggling to get any sort of meaningful purchase on my ring, resulting in a useless series of glancing blows :(

Edited by Todd_is_God

When people pretend to not notice the queue for self service tills and try and just fire in when one becomes available. Their coupons when they're clocked by staff and told to bolt are priceless. Chancers. Kill them with fire.