Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

One of my mates is one of my only mates who isn't going to TITP or didn't go to Rockness. He came in today and told us all to buy the early bird tickets for Rockness because they're around £100 at the moment. What he has failed to realise is that we don't have money, and any money we do have is getting spent on TITP. I don't know how, but it just pissed me off a bit.

One of my mates is one of my only mates who isn't going to TITP or didn't go to Rockness. He came in today and told us all to buy the early bird tickets for Rockness because they're around £100 at the moment. What he has failed to realise is that we don't have money, and any money we do have is getting spent on TITP. I don't know how, but it just pissed me off a bit.

RockNess is over-rated now anyway so save some money: Go to Loch Ore, pitch a tent (the more poorly the better, one peg's enough) along the edge, take multiple crates of beer, blast out some Biffy on a playlist (live versions of course) using a set of portable speakers and throw an inflatable nessie into the water. There's also bound to be the sound of sirens in the background from Lochgelly. It'll be just like the real thing but a tenth of the price.

LochoreMeadows.jpg

4606592172_8349884ccc.jpg

ipod_speakers_3-thumb.jpg

tennents-6x500ml-can-fl-e550.jpg

Sorted. wink.gif

Trying to capture, edit and encode a few videos using Microsoft Expression and all the tests I did worked fine and had no problems. When I actually screen capture and record exactly what I want, that's when it decides not to work and unexpected errors decide to pop up. Tried to upload it without encoding to YouTube and it's taking around 300 minutes, and there's absolutely no other software on the computer that seems to accept the file and I can't be bothered downloading a converter.

This proves that, one day, machines will revolt. The end is nigh.

Trying to capture, edit and encode a few videos using Microsoft Expression and all the tests I did worked fine and had no problems. When I actually screen capture and record exactly what I want, that's when it decides not to work and unexpected errors decide to pop up. Tried to upload it without encoding to YouTube and it's taking around 300 minutes, and there's absolutely no other software on the computer that seems to accept the file and I can't be bothered downloading a converter.

This proves that, one day, machines will revolt. The end is nigh.

..and my laptop just shut down for no reason :bairn:

I was talking to a bird at work who I wanted to put my pecker in. There was only me and her in the office and I smelt the most unpleasant 'guff' that can only have come from her as it definitely wasn't me. Now I can't enjoy picturing things i'd do to her without thinking of the smell from her arsehole she released.

Tubes that cycle about Glasgow on rickety old fashioned bikes like they think they're in a Belle & Sebastian video. I want to put a stick in their spokes.

The other one is those muppets on the folding bikes with tiny wheels. Fucking west end syndrome.

I have a list it's long so Enjoy!!

-People who talk loudly on their phones as if they want everyone to know where they are going tonight, who they are going to shag and loudly repeating small phrases such as " Oh my god!" and "Shut up!"

- People who are in a queue who moan about the queue who then join another queue thinking this one will go faster and when it dosen't they moan some more.

-People who don't say thank you when you hold a door open for them. Manners never cost a thing.

- When bus drivers wave at each other. Why just why?

- People who throw away loose change, not only is it throwing away perfectely good legal tender ( which I will pick up and pocket for myself) it's also littering.

- Fat people on trains/buses/airplanes, really any form of transport especially when they take up 2-3 seats.

- People who eat loudly and with their mouths wide open. if you can't keep it in your mouth you don't deserve to eat.

*Rant over.

Edited by Kujabi_Kujabyou