Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

After talking about going to coloursfest for ages my mate has turned round and told me that he still hasn't bought his ticket yet and doesn't know if he is going to go or not. This was after weeks of talking about it and him convincing me to go and me buying my ticket a month ago.

Eta: my mate has just called to let me know he has bought his ticket ten minutes ago.

Enjoy, looks like a good line up.

The clampets downstairs are at it again.

It's like Jeremy Kyle Bathgate style.

So far, she's had a miscarriage, one lassie is getting her c**t kicked in when she sees her, smack is keeping her man in jail and the dug who has taken off is continually getting shouted for.

The ice cream van ha appeared so it might keep the brats quiet for a bit.....

Dogs in general annoy the absolute fcuk out of me. They just always seem to be over excited slabbery b*****ds. Also, I hate when you're walking down the street and a person and their dog is coming the other way, the dog starts smelling and bumping into you and ye have to slow down your pace slightly to avoid clobbering their face with your knee and attempt a fake, half arsed smile so you don't look like a complete sociopath.

Dugs man ffs. dry.gif

Mon the cats! biggrin.gif

Guest The Phoenix

All these union jacks in shop windows,was in St andrews today,they must be expecting a visit from old liz herself.Makes me sick.

You need to get a life if something as innocuous as that makes you sick.

Either that or a Doctor's appointment.

All these union jacks in shop windows,was in St andrews today,they must be expecting a visit from old liz herself.Makes me sick.

Cheer up. I hear it's gonnae be pissing down in London Tuesday, that should sort all those snobby garden parties

At least you didn't get an invite to a Jubilee street party on your road. I swear if they block the road, I'll be taking the car out deliberately and making them move.

The fact that all the rangers fans on my facebook are running about acting like über patriots today, and the celtic fans are the polar opposite.

Why do they feel everything has to be about them?

Seeing neds wearing Converse gets on my tits. The same people wearing Converse were probably harassing others for wearing it in school. Same goes for Vans.

Working today and tomorrow.

And radio hootsman have went overboard with the jubilee stuff. Fair enough, yesterday was fine, the event is actually taking place but I don't really need to know about how and why the union jack was designed in 1606.

All the arselicking is slowly turning me into a republican......

When the atm you use swallows yer bank card and leaves you well and truly fooked for cash. Of course, being a bank holiday, this only makes it worse.

Are banks open again tomorrow?

RAGING!!!! :(