Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

This was absolute heaven. I am in your debt.

Summer would kill me without it. Itchy feet/legs get the same treatment. In the bath though. The wife thinks i'm mental, she doesn't know the relief she's missing out on!

An absolute disgrace of a Paper. My school studies the USA, and they gave us 3 questions, all of them on the Civil Rights Movement which is absolutely horrendous. Thankfully I did one of them as an Extended Essay so I was covered. My teacher was literally on the verge of tears.

The general concensus amongst the History teachers was that it was exceptionally easy!

Edited by Fudge

How was it horrendous ?

I remember doing the civil rights movement in higher history and it was as easy as the other units.

It's just difficult to add argument into it as there's so much you need to talk about. You just end up rambling a load of shite about what happened - like a big story. For this reason the teachers advised us not to do Civil Rights unless it was absolutely neccesary. Of course, when they said this the pupils misinterpreted it as "don't even bother learning it". They usually have a question on Immigrant Groups in the USA and/or 1920s boom/bust. It was really shite how all the questions were on the Civil Rights Movement. There will be people who were well prepared for that and failed.

The general concensus amongst the History teachers was that it was exceptionally easy!

Does your school do the USA? I spoke to a girl from another school who did the Crusades and she said it was really easy. The other topic I did, Britain (1851-1951) was really easy though.

Does your school do the USA? I spoke to a girl from another school who did the Crusades and she said it was really easy. The other topic I did, Britain (1851-1951) was really easy though.

Almost certain they do USA.

Guest The Phoenix

Oh, I want to play the ridiculous questions game!

The Phoenix, why didn't I remember to buy milk yesterday?

Because this is Black Friday.

Assholes who throw litter from the car window. Saw this twice today.

Total Cockwombles!!!

I can't see the word 'litter' without thinking of Anchorman... the video for Afternoon Delight where they're just walking through the park throwing litter and kicking over bins.

On Football Manager I signed the wrong player for £53M

FML.

This begs the question: who was the right player and who did you accidentally get instead? Note: if they were regens with names like Archibald Mpungu Fernandez Puff I reserve the right not to give a f**k. But if they were real players, enquiring minds want to know.

Legend has it Morton signed Marc McCulloch in a case of mistaken identity with Mark McCulloch but I think that's been debunked already.

I'm guessing it's the namesake of former Twente starlet Luc, in which case there is a dreaded sectarian word therein.

edit: Feyenoord, not Twente. Now at Inter.

Edited by Swampy

An actual own goal, rather than a mere deflection? How?!

Oh it's really quite easy. My best one was I played the ball back to our goalie , except he was at the other side of the goal and te ball just trickled in. :lol:

In my defence it took me all 2 minutes to equalise that night.