Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

f**k that, I'll be biting my fingernails sooner than that.

^^Not the best thing you want to be reading when you're rough as f**k.

Adults cycling on the pavement. This should be against the law.

I thought it was for some reason. A few months back some idiot came flying round a corner on his bike on the pavement and almost hit a few of us just walking along , haven't been as fuming in a while, he cycled off pretty sharpish without even an apology. It's c**tish behaviour.

Didn't sleep a wink last night for trying to cough up a lung. Not only am I shattered, but it also means yesterday's hangover hasn't fucked off either.

Somebody just kill me now. Please...

I can remember seeing something where he was asked that question but I can't remember what his response was. Hope this helps.

Helped a bunch, thanks. smile.gif

My office is above a house currently being occupied by a well known drug dealer and Vicky Pollard. After a delightful afternoon of shite techno music being blasted to everyone in the square whilst they attempted to cut their grass, they have started to enliven things even more by having a full blown fight.

I love working in Bathgate.

My office is above a house currently being occupied by a well known drug dealer and Vicky Pollard. After a delightful afternoon of shite techno music being blasted to everyone in the square whilst they attempted to cut their grass, they have started to enliven things even more by having a full blown fight.

I love working in Bathgate.

They should've smoked the stuff and chilled instead............. ;)

Been a shitty day or two here. There has been a wee feral cat that appeared just over a year ago here and we were feeding her cos she was hanging around the garden. She desperately wanted to come in the house but we have 3 already and theyd just go berserk. So she lived in the greenhouse in the summer and in the summer house in the winter. She had kittens here and we had her sterilised and gave away the kitten to folk and she was quite happy. The kids loved her and I had a wee basket she slept in next to the stove in the workshop.

Well the wee bugger got run over and killed on Sunday. Tears and snotters all round, especially the kids who are totally gutted.

:(

Adults cycling on the pavement. This should be against the law.

The last few times i've been up the canal walking pooch i swear the entire bike population of Scotland has been up there.

The toepath isn't very wide and these bikes are a ruddy pest. My dog isn't the smartest for moving out their way either, i'm waiting on 1 to hit her and i will leather the fucker stupid. you don't own ever piece of tarmac you see cuntos mad.gif

The last few times i've been up the canal walking pooch i swear the entire bike population of Scotland has been up there.

The toepath isn't very wide and these bikes are a ruddy pest. My dog isn't the smartest for moving out their way either, i'm waiting on 1 to hit her and i will leather the fucker stupid. you don't own ever piece of tarmac you see cuntos mad.gif

Neither does your thicko dug.