Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

My main gripe I suppose is that I can't help but get the feeling that they don't really give a shit and it's just another cause for them to campaign on to boost their left wing credentials, rather than any actual concern for any prospective victims. They just seem to be part of the 'perennially offended brigade', with a new campaign every week. I honestly do not know what to think.

There are many, many people in Britain that just aren't happy unless they're whinging about something. It's like they wake up in the morning, run down the stairs and then get disappointed that the papers / milk have both been delivered as it means they don't have something to complain about to their workmates and have to initiate some other form small-talk.

I've posted about this a few times but the guy who sits across from me is constantly on his phone to people and his breath is fucking disgusting!

I sit 4-5 feet away from him and I can smell his shitty breath all day long. Its actually so bad I've had to cough and turn my head away quite a few times. When he turns round to speak to the guy who sits behind him a mate of mine can smell it at his desk 15 feet away! and his back is turned!

I'm just too nice of a guy to say "Alistair, want tae shut the f**k up cause yer breath is howling" or "Al, ye want to start brushing yer teeth? Smells like somecunts shat in yer sugar puffs"

I've posted about this a few times but the guy who sits across from me is constantly on his phone to people and his breath is fucking disgusting!

I sit 4-5 feet away from him and I can smell his shitty breath all day long. Its actually so bad I've had to cough and turn my head away quite a few times. When he turns round to speak to the guy who sits behind him a mate of mine can smell it at his desk 15 feet away! and his back is turned!

I'm just too nice of a guy to say "Alistair, want tae shut the f**k up cause yer breath is howling" or "Al, ye want to start brushing yer teeth? Smells like somecunts shat in yer sugar puffs"

Get him alone somewhere and tell him about it, and tell him you're telling him before anyone else notices. That way you'll spare his feelings plus he'll feel he owes you :P

Get him alone somewhere and tell him about it, and tell him you're telling him before anyone else notices. That way you'll spare his feelings plus he'll feel he owes you :P

Haha I could never do that, cringeing just thinking about doing that. :lol:

An anonymous note and a packet of mints or gum in his top drawer?

See, and I'd cringe at doing that. It'd make it a bigger deal than it needs to be. But it's impossible to tell what the guy would react to the best.

See, and I'd cringe at doing that. It'd make it a bigger deal than it needs to be. But it's impossible to tell what the guy would react to the best.

Yeah, not a situation I'd know what to do with to be honest. My suggestion seems underhand and is going to make the guy feel a bit paranoid, but then I'm not sure I could take him aside for a quiet word either.

When the Elton gig was announced at TFS, loads of folk were at me to get them tickets. I know have them but none of them want them now :(

*shameless plug, if anyone is interested ( denny area) let me know VIA pm

An anonymous note and a packet of mints or gum in his top drawer?

He would know it was me instantly I reckon, so both mean me actually bringing it to his attention which I find hard to do. If it was a mate I'd be saying to him straight away but cause he's only a work colleague I couldn't be that straight with him I dont think.

S'fucking barking today again :lol:

Just fucking tell him.

This. Grow a pair ya jessie.

Besides, tell him today and he'll have the whole of the long weekend to get over it/buy non-shite flavoured toothpaste.

Just say to him otherwise you're gonna be smelling his death breath forever.

As others said though youll need to take him aside. Surely 1-2mins awkwardness is preferable to 7 hours of dry boak 5 days a week(or whatever your shifts are)

One of my mates being a w****r 3 of us were going to go out drinking, then he throws a tantrum and wants us to go to some persons house over the other side of the city. Now nothings happening tonight which is just shite.