Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Football - One of the greatest things in the world.Football films - One of the shittest things in the world.

If this came about because Goal is on, I have to agree. Its absolute horseshit.

Guest The Phoenix

Football - One of the greatest things in the world.Football films - One of the shittest things in the world.

I'm off out to a wedding reception, so I into the wardrobe for a look and pick what I think looks snazzy. Quick look in the mirror, a nod of approval, then through to where the wife's getting her make up on for her acceptance, " that looks ridiculous, it's too tight, get it off, you're no wearing that",never fails lol

Guest The Phoenix

I don't like it when football managers have a load of good players yet set them out to play a boring match.

For Managers, football is more about survival than it is about entertainment.

Do you understand?

When commentators pleuralise things, usually team names or player names. They'll be talking and then say something like, "But when you play the likes of your Manchester Citys, Arsenals, Liverpools, Chelseas, Manchester Uniteds" etc, or will talk about players and say "Your Giggs or Henrys or Vieras" etc. w**k, total w**k.

Guest The Phoenix

When commentators pleuralise things, usually team names or player names. They'll be talking and then say something like, "But when you play the likes of your Manchester Citys, Arsenals, Liverpools, Chelseas, Manchester Uniteds" etc, or will talk about players and say "Your Giggs or Henrys or Vieras" etc. w**k, total w**k.

w**ks, total w**ks, surely?