Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I had a payment go in on Friday and duly spent it doing the shopping. I check my balance today, the payment has disappeared and I am now overdrawn. Fucking arseholes.

Yeah, I managed to get a cheeky score on the Friday but it disappeared back to negative figures the next day. I looked the right tube having to put my shopping at tescos back.

Still not in the account. A visit to my branch today I think, or I'll end up running my car on hope and willing it to go rather than petrol.

Guest The Phoenix

Women who want to make your life complicated.

'If you go to the Post Office instead of the place just next to your work you will get 2 more Euros for our £800'

Just f**k right off dear.

Sounds like sensible rather than complicated, provided you can walk to the Post Office and thereby not incur additional expenditure in doing as she suggests.

You should be pleased rather than hacked off that you married into brains.

Edited by The Phoenix

Sounds like sensible rather than complicated, provided you can walk to the Post Office and thereby not incur additional expenditure in doing as she suggests.

You should be pleased rather than hacked off that you married into brains.

Walk to Post Office = 20 minutes.

2 Euros = £1.60.

This idea which people have gradually built up whereby haggis, neeps and tatties is perceived as being a novelty food reserved for Burn's Night once a year. dry.gif

Guess what I'll be making myself tonight.

Hayfever!

Im about ready for ripping my nose and eyes out of my head.

f**k you flowers.

I'll make a point of stamping on a few daisies this evening just for you.

I used to get bad hayfever but it disappeared after I went to work in Oregon and Washington states which happen to be the worst places in the world for it (obviously I never bothered to research this in advance). A miserable three months (except Seattle down on the coast) but obviously cured me due to sudden exposure. I keep getting nosebleeds during the summer though (had one two hours ago funnily enough!) and keep wondering if it's in any way related.

Edited by Hedgecutter

Hayfever!

Im about ready for ripping my nose and eyes out of my head.

f**k you flowers.

Someone here on P&B recommended dunking your head in a bucket of cold water for a few seconds, blinking as you do so, then patting dry with a towel. I'm pleased to report that it's absolute bliss. Highly recommended.

Guest The Phoenix

Walk to Post Office = 20 minutes.

2 Euros = £1.60.

Walk to Post Office = Healthy

2 Euros = 1 large beer

I rest my case.

This idea which people have gradually built up whereby haggis, neeps and tatties is perceived as being a novelty food reserved for Burn's Night once a year. dry.gif

Guess what I'll be making myself tonight.

Good for you.

Excellent at any time of year. IMO

I just got wind of news that a person who was in the year below me at school has died on Holiday. He was a jockey by the name of Campbell Gillies.

I barely knew him, but I spoke to him for the first time in a long while having a smoke only a couple of weeks ago, and he seemed like a really good lad. My condolences go out to the boy.

Someone here on P&B recommended dunking your head in a bucket of cold water for a few seconds, blinking as you do so, then patting dry with a towel. I'm pleased to report that it's absolute bliss. Highly recommended.

Might try that when I get home. Its not so bad today but yesterday it was a fucking nightmare. I never even used to have it up until about 4 years ago too!

And that's got on your nerves?

Folk who dye their eyebrows.

Depends if they are going to be the same colour as their hair,it's the people that don't dye their eyebrows and it looks strange with dark eyebrows and a light coloured hair.

Someones using my email to send spam to people. Nothing I can do about it either. So I'm going to have to set up a new account which is just hassle.