Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Standing on a loose pavement slab when it's raining resulting in water splashing up over your leg.

I appear to be a magnet to these slabs dry.gif

This!

That and sticky-up pavement slabs. I must have adjusted my walking style since being in Aberdeen as I was constantly tripping over them everywhere at first (and no, they won't have been fixed since)

I am trying to eat healthier to drop half a stone for my holiday, had tuna and potatos for tea. Healthy food is shite :(

Depends how it's done, really. I'd have made a small amount of a vinaigrette with that (a mild olive oil, white wine/rice wine vinegar, mustard, salt, pepper) - just a little bit of course - steamed some green beans and chopped some cherry tomatoes, and drop on a few capers, for a kind of knockoff salade nicoise. Might do that for dinner, actually.

Depends how it's done, really. I'd have made a small amount of a vinaigrette with that (a mild olive oil, white wine/rice wine vinegar, mustard, salt, pepper) - just a little bit of course - steamed some green beans and chopped some cherry tomatoes, and drop on a few capers, for a kind of knockoff salade nicoise. Might do that for dinner, actually.

I don't even know what half those things are, I am eating chicken salad about 4 nights a week but I am getting a bit bored of it so tried something a bit different. Not to worry itll be worth it when I break the 11 and a half stone barrier.

I am trying to eat healthier to drop half a stone for my holiday, had tuna and potatos for tea. Healthy food is shite :(

Unless your holiday is in November you're probably not going to drop half a stone through healthy eating.

Unless your holiday is in November you're probably not going to drop half a stone through healthy eating.

Surely two pound a week for four weeks is possible by cutting out all the shite I eat?

Surely two pound a week for four weeks is possible by cutting out all the shite I eat?

Pretty sure it's more like half a pound per week in terms of fat, you might lose water but that's not great. And your metabolism slows after a while to try and conserve weight.

Eight pounds in four weeks isn't impossible if you're just starting. Weight goes off a lot faster at first than later. Still, I wouldn't really recommend that as a realistic target.