Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I never knew that wrestling actually contained scenes of 'acting' where they just stand in the ring and talk. It annoys me that I am without doubt a better actor than most of them but they get paid a decent amount for truly shite acting. One of the funniest and cringiest things I've ever watched (for a few mins).

The Kia advert where that band rehearse and perform their abominable cover of Ever Fallen In Love.

I don't know if they're a real band or some actors pretending to be a band. It doesn't matter. I think I hate them.

Bus drivers that drive right past the stop you wanted to get off at even though you ring the bell and are standing right next to them, then they growl at you when you point it out to them that you would like to get off.

Edited by IainMorton

The fact that within the support of my own football team there are some absolute fucking rockets.

I was at the friendly derby today, two seats along was a guy in his early 50's whose behaviour would have embarassed an adolescent. He was not the only zoomer within earshot. It embarrasses me that I share a love of a football team with them spacers.

The fact that within the support of my own football team there are some absolute fucking rockets.

I was at the friendly derby today, two seats along was a guy in his early 50's whose behaviour would have embarassed an adolescent. He was not the only zoomer within earshot. It embarrasses me that I share a love of a football team with them spacers.

Happened?

Guest The Phoenix

Idiots throwing tacks on the road at the tour de France. Why???

I can understand you feeling deflated about this.