Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

My new phone has completely packed in. After calling the store where I got it, i was told to call. 3's customer services. They told me to take it in to the shop. after more calls, I now have to wait on a special return package to arrive in the post

On the employer theme, recently despite making record sales and profits we've all been told to cost cut and have had to work unpaid for overtime etc.

Meanwhile the CEO gets a 200K bonus and goes on all expenses paid jollies to sporting tournaments along with all the other heid bummers.

Do as I say not as I do.

On the employer theme, recently despite making record sales and profits we've all been told to cost cut

This.

The company i work for recorded very strong profit's again in the last financial year, but they continually cost cut. I could maybe see the point of it if prices of our products and services were staying still for customers, but no they are rising again. dry.gif

When the barber tries to put your glasses on for you and poke you in the eye in the process.. f**k off. I've got hands and although they might be trapped underneath this black sheet, it doesn't mean I need your help.

Also, still irritates me when they show you the back of your heed.

When the barber tries to put your glasses on for you and poke you in the eye in the process.. f**k off. I've got hands and although they might be trapped underneath this black sheet, it doesn't mean I need your help.

Also, still irritates me when they show you the back of your heed.

Aye, there's a reason for that.

post-31698-0-11537600-1342728750_thumb.j

.James Barr of Capital FM.

I currently work evenings and I have an annoying habit of forgetting to change the CDs in my car. Naturally, this leads me to put on the radio. If I don't like the song that's on, I change the station. Sadly, when driving home, I often seem to land on James Barr's show just as he's opening his mouth.

His patter is rank rotten, and is littered with annoying, trendy student phrases.His voice is fucking irritating as well. Particularly annoying soundbites of tonight were:

"What's your status?" inviting people to text in with what they're doing.

"pre-kend" - reference to the proximity of Thursday to Friday.

I'm sure I've also heard the phrase 'well jel' used as well. c**t. :angry:

No police officer has been convicted of manslaughter for a crime committed whilst on duty since 1986.

What exactly has that got to do with Marxism?

What exactly has that got to do with Marxism?

From Wikipedia: "Dialectical materialism is a strand of Marxism, synthesizing Hegel's dialectics, which proposes that every economic order grows to a state of maximum efficiency, while simultaneously developing internal contradictions and weaknesses that contribute to its systemic decay."

So, basically, the fact that Simon Harwood has been found innocent, along with the fact that the police have a long history of protecting their own as I said previously, this shows an example of dialectical materialism, whereby we have a relatively advanced, well off, forward-thinking society, but internal corruption such as the Harwood example is a sign of an internal decay of that very society.