Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

The Grants whisky adverts that are currenty sponsoring daytime programmes on ITV4 are absolutlely dreadful. A family playing charades, and they're all laughing at stuff each other is saying, but there's literally nothing funny being said! The grown up son says to his parents "That's 8 in a row, you guys must be cheating." And the dad, whilst laughing and cuddling the wife says, "When you've been married as long as us, it's psychic." AND THAT'S IT! Why the fuck are you laughing?!

Genuinely appalling adverts.

The Grants whisky adverts that are currenty sponsoring daytime programmes on ITV4 are absolutlely dreadful. A family playing charades, and they're all laughing at stuff each other is saying, but there's literally nothing funny being said! The grown up son says to his parents "That's 8 in a row, you guys must be cheating." And the dad, whilst laughing and cuddling the wife says, "When you've been married as long as us, it's psychic." AND THAT'S IT! Why the fuck are you laughing?!

Are they though? You are talking about the product tbf

Guest The Phoenix

Would you buy the product if the father was battering seven bells out of the mother and the son was masturbating ferociously in his armchair?

The Grants whisky adverts that are currenty sponsoring daytime programmes on ITV4 are absolutlely dreadful. A family playing charades, and they're all laughing at stuff each other is saying, but there's literally nothing funny being said! The grown up son says to his parents "That's 8 in a row, you guys must be cheating." And the dad, whilst laughing and cuddling the wife says, "When you've been married as long as us, it's psychic." AND THAT'S IT! Why the f**k are you laughing?!

I find the Scottish Leader sponsoring adverts incredibly cringeworthy for some reason (the one's with the guys in the warehouses playing keepy-uppy).

Would you buy the product if the father was battering seven bells out of the mother and the son was masturbating ferociously in his armchair?

Would probably buy Bells with that level of subliminal advertising TBH.

I have spent the day trying to discover how many times CityLink can lie to me about the delivery that was due to come today.

Tracking the shipment online - 7.56am goods arrived at depot ready for delivery. No further update until 2.17 when it suddenly said "Delivery unsuccessful and goods returned to depot". Cue raging phone call since there was no calling card and no sign of a van at any stage.

Girl on phone says that the website update was incorrect, and actually the order was delayed 24 hours because the place I ordered from had sent it to them a day too late, and I should phone them to complain. So I did.

Company said they had passed the goods to Citylink on the 15th, and checked their end of the delivery, to find that it had entered the CityLink system on the 15th and been sent to the Glasgow depot last night, arriving this morning for delivery today.

Phoned CityLink back armed with this info, buck passed to a "manager" who would "phone me back". Still waiting.

Due an amazon delivery before 1 tomorrow - checked the courier...guess who :angry:

Are they though? You are talking about the product tbf

No way have they intended to make them as cringeworthy as they come across though. But aye, fair point.

If they all battered each other to death, i would buy a bottle to celebrate.

Looking at the random images/memes thread and you see there has been a new post. Then you go to see the new random image and its something like

'laugh.giflaugh.gif fuckin brilliantlaugh.giflaugh.gif,' replying to an existing one.

'laugh.giflaugh.gif fuckin brilliantlaugh.giflaugh.gif

Edited by ICTJohnboy

Arsehole Fiat 500 drivers who feel the need to straddle two lanes when taking a left turn as if they're driving an artic.

This isn't exclusive to Fiat drivers. The number of people I see taking a swing at a corner in a small car is unbelievable.

The standard of driving in general these days is appalling.

No lights when its dark and failure to indicate ever is the most common flaw.

Something I have only really noticed recently is the huge gap that some car drivers are leaving - sometimes as much as 20 odd car lengths.

This is on the M80 & M8.

They crawl along about 10-15mph in built up traffic, eventually catching up with the car in front, then when the cars start speeding up they don't.

I know they eventually catch up but it does my nut in.

OK when I am on the bike, but had the car in the other week and couldn't pull out as this twat was just sitting to the right of my rear wheel, not speeding up and a huge gap was opening up.

Its as if they don't want to go over 15mph.