Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I get stressed cooking worrying if folk will like it or not, don't know why because I'm quite a good cook but I understand where you are coming from. It's better having someone else do it.

I get stressed when I'm trying to cook things that need to be done at different times, i always fear that il burn something or everything won't be ready at the same time.

The audience at Jools Holland pretending to like that shite he's got on. Except Lana Del Rey who is quite good but mad as a stick.

ETA It wasn't Lana thingy it was Paloma somebody. Now The Hives are on they're good....well I think it's The Hives.

ETAA It's been quite a good show, audience are still shite though.

Edited by Sergeant Wilson

The audience at Jools Holland pretending to like that shite he's got on. Except Lana Del Rey who is quite good but mad as a stick.

ETA It wasn't Lana thingy it was Paloma somebody. Now The Hives are on they're good....well I think it's The Hives.

ETAA It's been quite a good show, audience are still shite though.

Did you see Adam Ant? :o

At first I thought it was a Boy George tribute act, then I thought it was an Over 50's Pirates of the Caribbean fancy dress competition, then finally I realised he'd given his carer the slip for the evening.

My PTTGOYN is people responding to Sevco roasters in the SPL forum. In the last few days there's been at least three posts started by Sevco 'fans' that should have been totally ignored.

These folk are not looking for a sensible debate they're on the wind up. And they're not in the least bit bothered about getting red dots, they probably see them in the same way as they see ASBO's; some sort of perverse honour.

If you really want to annoy these c***s then just ignore them.

Guest The Phoenix

My PTTGOYN is people responding to Sevco roasters in the SPL forum. In the last few days there's been at least three posts started by Sevco 'fans' that should have been totally ignored.

These folk are not looking for a sensible debate they're on the wind up. And they're not in the least bit bothered about getting red dots, they probably see them in the same way as they see ASBO's; some sort of perverse honour.

If you really want to annoy these c***s then just ignore them.

keep-calm-because-i-ll-never-let-them-hurt-you-i-promise.png

We're "allowed" to play them on New Years Day too. The SPL/SFL chose to schedule it on 2nd making it Sat - Wed - Sat. It'll be on New Years Day next season.

No it won't, drinking, fighting and Hugh Dallas with stitches in his head seen to that.

Probably been said before by other folk but why the hell do all music videos have to keep jumping from camera to camera. I find it almost impossible to focus on any performers before the camera angles change then it is time to try and re focus again.Even worse if it is a pretty female performing. It is almost like watching subliminal advertising at times

Yet there was a full card on Saturday 1st January 2005....

A narrow 3-2 loss to a rampant Gretna, I remember it now, should have at least got a draw from that game.

My apologies but I was sure that the police requested that games be moved from the 1st because of previous trouble, the 1st of Jan 2005 was a Saturday.

Yet there was a full card on Saturday 1st January 2005....

I don't remember the last time there was a full card when the 1st fell on a midweek date, I think the SFL will give it a rest next year and just have fixtures on the Saturday before and after.

Can we come up with a set period where saying happy New year too everyone you see is no longer necessary?

You just know for the next few weeks that's all you'll hear.

First day back at work is a nightmare. I didn't have the holidays to take the rest of the week off.